Notices

Daily Reflection 8/23/13

Old 08-23-2013, 04:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Arrow Daily Reflection 8/23/13

BRINGING THE MESSAGE HOME

Can we bring the same spirit of love and tolerance into our sometimes deranged family lives that we bring to our A.A. group?

TWELVE STEPS AND TWELVE TRADITIONS, pp.111-12

My family members suffer from the effects of my disease. Loving and accepting them as they arejust as I love and accept A.A. members—fosters a return of love, tolerance and harmony to my life. Using common courtesy and respecting others' personal boundaries are necessary practices for all areas of my life.

From the book Daily Reflections © Copyright 1990 by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
Old 08-23-2013, 05:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have all to win to accept the members of my family as they are and to love them as best I can. My own experience of life learned me that I will always reap what I have sown. I learned that it is better for me to affirm me in the sweetness than in the anger. I don' t arrive to respect this all the time and I ask to God if it is His Will, to give me the force to always act in the serenity and the calm with firmness if necessary but always with sweetness to avoid to injure the other. Thank to AA to learn me all the spiritual principes that lead to the real happiness and the joy of life.