Notices

24 Hours A Day

Old 07-14-2010, 11:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Arrow 24 Hours A Day

*~*~*~*^Twenty Four Hours A Day^*~*~*~*

A.A. Thought for the Day

After we had sobered up through the A.A. program, we gradually began to get a peace of mind and serenity which we never thought were possible. This peace of mind is based on a feeling that fundamentally all is well. That does not mean that all is well on the surface of things. Little things can keep going wrong and big things can keep on upsetting us. But deep down in our hearts we know that everything is eventually going to be all right, now that we are living sober lives. Have I achieved a deep down, inner calm?

Meditation for the Day

You are climbing up the ladder of life, which reaches into eternity. Would God plant your feet upon an in- secure ladder? Its supports may be out of sight, hid- den in secret places, but if God has asked you to step on and up firmly, then surely He has secured your ladder. Faith gives you the strength to climb steadily this ladder of life. You should leave your security to God and trust Him not to let you fall. He is there to give you all the power you need to keep on climbing.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may climb the ladder of life without fear. I pray that I may
progress steadily through the rest of my life with faith and confidence.

Hazelden Foundation PO Box 176 Center City, MN 5501