Lot's "O" Heart

Old 03-28-2006, 06:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Cool Lot's "O" Heart

I feel that sometimes I am too open. When I have had my chakras read my heart charaka is always the most open. I sometimes have chest pains. I have gone to the doctor about it.

I want to greet people with my heart. Some people that I meet have a spiritual spear. I also have a spear. My heart being open also has many benefits that do seem to outweigh the spears wounds. The deepest wounds come from the people that I love so much of course.

I love all people so much and I don't really care if nobody likes it. I like to say what I think and I do not worry what other people think.

I am tired of the issues that don't get resolved. I just want to hear the bluebirds sing and watch the flowers grow and not be in pain anymore. I want some balm for my soul.

I am tired of feeling like I have to protect myself not defend but protect. I know I have no excuses for myself. I know I need to find a way out of situations that I need to protect myself in.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey there Splendra,

Love your post. That's definetly the way I feel. Sorry to hear that you are feeling tired. Have a big ((((((((((( hug ))))))))))))) just cuz you deserve it.

Mike :-)
Old 03-28-2006, 07:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

hey,

i think for me that defending myself is tiring, not protecting.

for me, protecting myself is a co-joined job with my higher power. im very sensitive and intuitive and i share with a lot of your statements splendra. for me protection is asking my higher power to block negative emotions infesting my heart and soul. not feeling overwhelmed by the energy of those around me, their frowns and their heaviness. i often hold my first finger and thumb together wheni feel uncomfortable, threatened or that im absorbing the emotional state of those im around.

i believe im psychic and highly intutitive after living in the chaos of my childhood. but now in recovery that intuition is more resolute and released to the higher power rather than controlling and my self-protection is when, as life will, certain people come into my presence my aura.

i think its honourable to have an open heart for an open mind sure follows and for me the mere power of the higher powers love fizzles out negativity like the atmosphere burns up stray spacejunk.

when i was closed off i was saying to the world, i dont trust you, i dont need you and im better than you too. as i open and took down the protective barb wire and drawbridge i have a mere gate now, but i feel safer because my higher power acts like a bouncer. sometimes i get hurt, sometimes i make a bad judgement. but seeing all ive endured in the past, im restored in the faith that i can get through that too. why? because i like any acoa that is still breathing is bloody strong!! Being vulnerable is the only way to ensure intimacy in my life. and today i see i can be both strong and vulnerable with an open heart.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Ahhh (((utopia))) thanks for reminding me how to close my circuit. And for the reminder that my HP is always there for me too...

(((Desert Eyes))) you big ole piece of brocolii you thanks for the BIG hug
Old 03-31-2006, 08:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

Being vulnerable is the only way to ensure intimacy in my life. and today i see i can be both strong and vulnerable with an open heart.
Ah, so very true.