CODA Forums anywhere?

Old 06-02-2005, 02:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
and that is all that matters..

CODA Forums anywhere?

I really get a lot out of this forum, but at my Alanon meeting last week someone talked about CODA. His explanation seem to really fit with me as it is sort of an off-shoot of ACOA. I would like to know if anyone knows about forums on this subject. I looked at the links on this site, and Googled codependency but didn't find much for forums. The CODA.org site didn't list a forum, but I did track down meetings in my state. Unfortunatly, they are 1 1/2 hours away.

Any idea where I could find codependency forums?

Blessings,
Old 06-02-2005, 03:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Stephen

CoDA is my home fellowship, and I share on the Al-Anon, Nar-Anon, ACOA and RAPS threads here as well as many of the general forums.

Codependency is the main issue on the forums I mentioned, and you are more than welcome to share there even though substance abuse may not be an issue for you. RAPS is probably the most neutral, if that suits you better.

Our recovery from codependency is about US and what we need to do for ourselves to relieve ourselves of being drawn into the dance.

I am not personally familiar with other sites that address codeendency or CoDA sites, but will let you know if I hear of any from others.

In the meantime please feel welcome to share on any of the boards you feel relate to your problems.

Hugs
Ann
Old 06-02-2005, 06:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
and that is all that matters..

Thanks, I will take a look around the other forums that you mentioned here. Man, this site is a blessing when I am at the hotel on business trips! I think that seems to be when I am at my lowest.