thank you

Old 06-08-2003, 09:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

thank you

Thank you all so much, it is nice to hear kinds words and words that say I am not cold hearted for wanting to be out of this mess that I didn't create. I am now 28 yrs old with a family of my own. I left he house on and off when I was 14 yrs old, and got my own apartment at 17 and never went back to live with them. My real Dad is an abussive drunk and my Mom and Step Dad are both addicted to crack. I used to think they were functioing addicts, but now I don't think so my mom can only hold down off the wall house kepping jobs and the step dad gets fired about every 8 months. They lost the house after 17 yrs and moved to a townhome they are renting, nothing wrong with renting I am a renter, but they have only been in the town house for 3 months and already got their eviction notice. I guess I know there is more to life and I want to see them live in it better. They never showed me a good life I have done that for me and my 4 kids with the help of my wonderful husband who has a very simalar back ground. Why do I care so much about htem you know?! Thanks again for letting me get all this off my chest, I think I will try to find some groups in my neck of the woods and start going, I think I NEED to. Thanks again, Chrsiti