Notices

Cocaine/Crack What is the difference?

Old 08-18-2009, 05:40 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

And honestly..All that right there what you just said. Is all that matters.
I know wanting to know for sure would possibly bring closure. But if your done with him. Then just be glad. And move on.
And be very thankful you didnt get sucked in more than you did.
I would still keep close guard of everything tho. Seriously.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:51 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Thank You Chiynita, Yes that is all that matters. It is natural to want to know all the details but in the end it won't change the outcome..regardless if it's crack or cocaine the bottomline is i can't and won't be with him in his addicition.

Thank you so much to all of you what a great community of people here!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 11:04 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Butterfly1114 View Post
He spent a lot of time in the bathroom with the water running and the fan on. He always carried water with him as well. I thought this was all strange but he always had excuses that sounded feasible. He was in the bathroom so long becuase he wasn't feeling well etc. etc. The couhing could be becuase he smokes ciggarettes and if he was using crack that would explain it. He also had no libido and was very tired and broke after these "disappearing acts" . During these binges he would be incredibly mean to me and call and say horrible things....then when he was okay again it was like a different person very loving and sexual. We are broken up now and have had NC for the past week I am scared now that I know i am most likely dealign with a crack addiction. I have never used any drugs other than an occasional drink so when i would question his behavior he would create arguements and blame me which at times I questioned my own sanity he could be so convincing that I was the problem..I was overly suspicious I was overreacting etc. etc. I am staying away and will not contact him but I am fearing now for my own health reading about some of the horrors that can go on with this addiction. I am certain he is using and it seems like crack from what i am reading but again i can't be totally sure which one it is at this point,,,but in the end it doesn't really matter i just need to stay away.
My opionion is that hes shooting it. You say he carries water with him into the bathroom? Look on his arms or other parts of his body for track marks
Old 08-20-2009, 03:20 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

No he doesn't carry water into the bathroom with him he is always drinking the water. he does run the water in the bathroom though. I really hope he is not shooting because that is even worse but who knows. It is very scary given all the diseases that go with shooting needles.