Notices

1 week in

Old 07-27-2015, 01:37 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Pink cloud day. I'll enjoy it while it lasts. 2 weeks in!!!
Old 07-27-2015, 03:35 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Why does it have be labelled a " pink cloud " day ? Why can't it just be a good day ?
Old 07-27-2015, 08:28 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Idk. Just the term I've heard everyone describe feel good days in early recovery. I think it's just because it's so up and down at first. I'd probably consider a good day to be a day in which I've done something fulfilling, and the former to be a day in which I just feel better recovery wise. I ended up getting a mild concussion and going to the hospital not long after I posted that, so it didn't end up being the best day after all.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:21 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
hopping for freedom

Concussion? Did you whack your head on that cloud? I remember the euphoria of the early days and I enjoyed it while it was there. Although I don't get many of those days any more, overall I have a more "pink cloud" life. It's actually just a normal life but feels lighter without addiction, weed induced anxiety etc.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:10 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

No I didn't hit my head on the cloud wb . It's actually kind of funny. I was feeling so good and motivated at the time that I was cleaning my kitchen, scrubbing the floors and all. I was doing this and upon straightening up, I whacked my head on the counter and all the symptoms began almost immediately after. Started feeling a bit better yesterday though. Today I'm 80-90% recovered from it. Just kind of a dull headache and a little wooziness left.

Yea the feel good days come and go at first. I was irritable to the point of crawling out of my skin yesterday. I know I need to find an outlet to make life for when I level out. The excitement of the ups and downs keeps my addict brain entertained. When I began to level out last winter, I began to get bored, which led to me feeling depressed, which led to my relapse.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:49 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Administrator

Glad you're feeling better RT - concussion is bad news,

D
Old 07-31-2015, 10:19 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

So, it sounds like boredom is at the root of some of your other issues, RT ! That's something you can easily work on and fix, man ! Then , you won't fall in the hole again ! Now, get to it - start making a list of things you can do , try, read, create, discover, achieve .....