Notices

apathetic and scared of losing my job

Old 02-26-2012, 08:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

apathetic and scared of losing my job

last year i went 6 months without a day off work.

now i can't concentrate. i do work a lot less now; back then i was working upwards of around 13 hours a day. but it's like i'm still suffering from the consequences of the overwork.

now i find it's very difficult to fulfill basic job responsibilities, even turning in my timecard. and i feel scared all the time about losing my job, but i can't help it. it's like i'm on permanent burnout.

my boss seems to have her own problems, back then and now, same thing, she just ignores whatever can't be solved. and there are a lot of gaps in the logic that surrounds my job. (i work as a sort of online tutor, and correct homework for kids.)

i work part time online so it's not like i really can do much about it. but i do need the extra $300/month from this job.

so i don't know what to do to kick-start my mind and get out of this apathetic funk i am in.

i don't think there is really any advice that can help. but thank you for listening.

depression sucks. i feel helpless and like things just keep spiraling and never end.