Notices

Praise God today!

Old 12-09-2010, 01:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
curaezipirid

Praise God today!

Praise God's love of myself and my children, and the drug user in love with me, that I am able to steer clear of how he anticipated me to continue on with him in a very co-dependent pattern of behaviour.

We are seeing less of one another. I am not helping him source any way of obtaining substances to abuse his body with. My teenage children are not interested in the slightest in other children their age, I have met recently, who have already used cannabis.

And praise God I am not myself using anything.

A dealer tricked me into smoking heroin with the cannabis she gave my friend, (then he tricked me the same a second time to make sure I took the drug the right way to not like it), and I knew it was overdue time to look after myself more. But the insight into drug abuse I have been given, into the world of heavy drug users lives, (my friend is an ex-heavy heroin user, now using less than ever in his life before, and is committed to me, but as in every opiate abuse situation, tends to feel unable to act out his commitment when believing in himself, but forgets his commitments and has a mind full of crap when able to behave as though committed). He is also epileptic from long term drug abuse, has had a serious accident which had him six months in hospital on morphine, and still used a 50g morph about twice a week, and I told him that is too often. I know that every time is once too often.

And today, what I want to Thank God most especially for, is that I am self publishing an ebook of poetry of the kinds of ideas men need reminding of while withdrawing from drug consumption.

A free download is at the url in my homepage field. It is a not-for-profit ebook, so if anybody buys the paper copy, the money gets donated to N.A.

thanks for reading my post here

R.