Notices

I am thankful for my God

Old 12-10-2010, 08:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking I am thankful for my God

I found out some incredible news this morning and the only way it happened was from my God. I was in school full time up until my now exboyfriend stole my refund money from school and took all my text books and sold them. This was the catalyst for my relapse. Anyway, coming back from my relapse I tried to get back into 2 of y classes since they were self paced and sitting here in the house I had nothing but time. Well I found myself unable to continue since the "wonderful man" sold my books. thank goodness he was obviously too stupid to find one book and it enabled me to at least continue with the one class. There was a financial hold placed on my account due to the number of classes I had to withdraw from..to make a long story short. The hold has been lifted, I am going today to take one of 2 tests to complete the class I was able to salvage. and I will be registering online for classesx today or tomorrow. God is soosoososososososo good!!!!! I have learned an incredible lesson through this. Let go and let God. I prayed about it and left it alone. God has blessed me and given me some hope that was desperately needed. God Is Good