Notices

Therapist

Old 06-03-2007, 01:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
~Amanda~

Therapist

Hello all,

I'm not sure if you remember when I had my first therapist appointment back in the end of March....and I was nervous and all....and I had someone say to me that its good to have someone to talk to and how once your hours is up you'd wish you's have more time.... well that happened to me on Friday. I had a therapist appointment at 11am.... I was soooo tired at 10am and almost called it off but didnt and went to it...and I'm glad I did... I told her somethings that I could have waited to tell her because by the time it was done I didnt get a chance to tell her more important stuff that was on my mind... and she just said we'd talk about it the next. But the thing I wanted to talk to her about is how I just started working and now I have received my first couple of paychecks and I need to go to Welfare soon to tell them I got a job and I'm...I'm scared there gonna take my health insurance away from me. I'm gonna explain to them how I see a therapist and have to take medcine because thing if you have an illness or something that they have to give you a medical card.... I'm hoping I'll get to keep it...they can go ahead and keep the food stamps I just WANT and NEED the medical card.....

well that my update for now...hope everyone is doing okay you all are in my thoughts and prayers..

love you and God Bless