Notices

The Doctor show and shoe inserts

Old 09-21-2010, 12:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

The Doctor show and shoe inserts

While watching the doctors show at 2:00 today, 21 September 2010!

The show is about the pain meds and alcohol we put into our bodies. It shows a diagram of the stomach and liver and what these things do to our bodies. Even the over counter pain relievers. They also showed the difference in the livers from the usuage.

I've attached the link to the show for anyone interested in watching it.

The Doctors on TV.com

I wanted to say I found some relief from the lower back pain today!! I bought the Dr. Scholl's shoe inserts for "Back Pain Relief". It's made a big difference in the lower area of my back! If it continues to work, I'm going to go buy a pair of inserts for every pair of shoes I own.

TOD
Old 09-21-2010, 01:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

thanks for that information both about the show and especially the inserts...by the end of the day my lower back sometimes gives me terrible pain no matter what shoes i put on.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Fandy:

I've noticed when I wear shoes, ie. house shoes, sandals w/o the inserts. My back really bothers me. When I wear the one pair of shoes I have the inserts in? It makes a huge difference in my back pain. With the inserts, I walk better and have more motivation to keep moving. When I wear other shoes w/o the inserts, I'm sluggish and snailish.

TOD
Old 10-06-2010, 05:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My pain dr recommended Danska shoes. They are super $$$$, but wow do they help. They are $140 in the store, but $15 online!!! I bought two used pairs on Ebay and they really help.

Side note - usually take naprosyn for pain. I took 800 ibuprofen other day at work and threw up within the hour??? I had eaten lunch, so it wasn't an empty stomach. I just tried to play dr again because I had no naprosyn with me, so I took an older prescription. Have to remember the golden rule - only take what YOUR doctor prescribes you.

Otherwise, sorry I haven't been on here. I now have 9 months clean!!! OMG it feels so good to say that! Work has been so time consuming and my son started middle school. No one warned me how much work it was for me!

Take care SR peeps.