Notices

Kinda calling "YOU KNOW WHO".!

Old 05-11-2006, 02:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Kinda calling "YOU KNOW WHO".!

Hope YOU see this, and respond.! Maybe by Private Messaging ???.

And "Hello" to everyone on the Board.!!!

Kinda...
Old 05-11-2006, 02:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Care to expand?

Welcome to SR.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey, DWI...

How's it going.? Do your initials to your screen name mean what they look like.?

I was tring to get the attention of a "Friend", who is still posting on another site (HealthBoards). But, She/He may want to remain anonymous.! (because)--> I've been told, that the "Moronic Moderator" from there reads this Board, and will BAN (from HealthBoard) anyone he see's on here with the same Screen-name as over-there.! Kinda petty, huh.? --- But that is the kind of stupidity, and Nazi-like behavoir, that one has to endure, if you wanted to "stay" there and "reach out" for help from other Board members.? The restrictions from "over-there" are so complicated, you would almost have to consult with a lawyer every time you Posted.! LOL...!!!. He must think he is some kinda W.W.1 ace, putting symbols on the side of his plane, for all the people he has
banned".! (LOL.!). But actually, it is not soo funny, -- because there have been alot of people, (in the middle of WithDrawels.!!!), that he has Banned, for some "silly, technical reasons or other, that really needed some Help and Conversation from "fellow Addicts". But he is not "concerned with that.! -- Just the Power-Trip of his authority, is what he gets off on.!!!

Anyway DWI, that is why I have written my Post the way I have.....

Take Good Care,

Kinda...
Old 05-11-2006, 06:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

well, welcome to the board, whatever brought you here. hope you find who you are looking for. for the record that doesn't sound like the kind of board i would want to be a part of, but to each his own. happy hunting.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Take Good Care,

Kinda...
LOL, Okay I get it now, I was thinking that you were saying Kinda....

Not signing your name, lol, make sense?

I totally get your post now, You are right that crazy dude from H.B. does
read and then ban. He needs to see a pyschiatrist or something.
That's just bizarre how he behaves.

My initials aren't from driving while....... lol, but just from done with it.

By the time I got here, I was so sick of the meth rat race, I just hated it.
I actually don't even remember picking that name, or picking my avatar.
That time is a blur........ ha ha..... crazy hu......

Well I am glad you are here!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 07:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Welcome Kinda. I hope you find your friend.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:49 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi Kinda,

I've been kinda-looking-for-you...!

I don't know if I'm the one you are looking for, but here I am anyway , and I just got a note from my favorite "twin!" so am going to write her a looooonnnggg post tomorrow night when it's not so late. I know you are a night owl at times so if you 'talk' to her, let her know I've rec'd a message from her just today, so will get back to her asap.

Nice to be back among some familiar names again , and I'm anxious to catch up with you and everyone else!

Always your friend,
Dallas Alice
Old 05-27-2006, 04:29 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Big Idiot Man Child

yeah, what's up with the healthboards guy? i got banned there and i have no idea why. apparently the guy is super paranoid.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:48 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hi ya Kinda-Unwell!

I know you! You may not know me that well, but I read many postings from you. Very enjoyable read there!!!

Hmm....whom are you referring to who hasn't been banned?? I've been banned numerous times but I'm baaaaaaccckkkkkkkkk there !! I love out tricking the mods there!!! They got serious problems, huh?

Now you have me thinking there.....Not sure if it is lynn ...She's already been banned there so it wouldn't matter anyway...

Curiousity is killing the cat here Kinda!!!!!

But welcome to SR!!! I don't post that often but I'll come around now that I see you and other fellow ex-HB rebels!

Take care and so good to see you posting here! I'm a big fan of your posts! You are a great writer!
Old 05-29-2006, 11:31 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

That is funny. I signed up there at the same time I signed up here but never posted there. I wonder what would happen if I posted over there.... I was on another site once, where the owners made a new site, sent invites for it to the chosen ones, then closed the old site. Too funny.

DK
Old 06-03-2006, 12:52 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

DallasAlice, my Good Friend.! You have found me.!!!

How have you been.? The new job.? The Family.? Life in general.? I was sooo worried that I wouldn't be able to get back in touch with you, after "That Idiot" banned me so fast like.! But I am glad you have guessed right, and thought of this place to come lookin' for me.!!! -- There are afew others from H.B. already here.! And I wish there was a way to let some of the "Others" know too. (???).

Anyway, -- I have sent you an E-mail, thru this site. -- Have you received it.? Will bring Lynn and Alice up to date on everything, when I talk to them later... Take Care, Dal.....

Agent Alias, -- I remember you also.! Always liked your name.! I'm not too sure, but -- didn't you "get well" from the Drugs, and started taking that stuff,-- Nutraclense.? If so, how did it all finally end up.? I tried following some of the Threads on the stuff, but still came away from it not really knowing if "it" was good for ya or not. (?). Seemed to be alot of opinions on each side, ya know.? What is your take on it.??? --- I guessed you figured it out by now,-- my mystery friend that I started this thread for, is DallasAlice. I was being a bit secretive about it because I didn't want that "power-minded, Knucklehead" of our's, from H.B., to Ban her.! (What a Major Dork, he is, eh.? LOL.!). And "Thanks" for the compliment about reading my Posts.! -- But to me, Twin-Lynn, her sister Alice, and of course, DallasAlice, provided the most entertaining writing. Alot of the "old-timers" used Humor to show their problems, didn't they.? I looked forward to reading their Posts.! There were times I actually did "Laugh-Out-Loud".!!! And now, They are even more funnier thru their E-mails.!

Hey, Door Knob.! How ya doing.?

Windysan, You go wayyy back on H.B., right.? You have written alot of "straight-talking", No Bull-sh** Posts. -- If I remember right, I mostly agreed with what you had to say.....

"Thanks" Peter...

And "Hello" to DWI...

And to Everybody else...

Take Good Care,

Kinda
Old 06-03-2006, 08:51 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Hi ya Kinda!

I can see that you are still the insomniac there posting so late! But then again, you probably were having a great ole time in the city on a Friday night although I hear there was a storm coming around. I have many friends there ! I miss the city and want to go back so desperately. Soon.....

Where is Lynn? Her PM box is full and please tell her that it is here. There is a thread here especially for her. So you were looking for Alice? Hi Alice!! Well , glad you found her!

Hey why did you get banned from HB? Y'all were all posting on Sara's thread and then I see you all banned. "Constant" was banned too and I figured she would never get banned. Just like Spark...he never gets banned either but then he won't post on threads that are questionable. Weird there but it is an informative board. I posted to you there as GreenMM there but got banned again. Anyhow, I'm there again but under a different "alias". Can't tell ya who I am there now because somebody will rat and I'll be banned again.

Have you heard from Gddssgrl65? Did you hear that she got off Sub and went back to Oxys!!?? I wish she would come over here ! I felt so bad for her after hearing that she relapsed after her whole stint of tapering off Sub. She was the only one that did it so succesfully.

Yeah, I actually relapsed on NC and went off again with the help of Vicodin. But now I want to get off Vicodin. Another battle. I prefer using NC as oppose to Sub anyway. Getting off NC is actually easier than Sub , I must say. NC gives you a great buzz though , unlike anything out there! But also very bad for us "addicts" . They're still denying anything is bad in it but we just know it ain't all that it claims to be. It is very addicting and not that easy to come off but again, not as bad as WDS from Sub. I have a friend in NY that actually got off Sub with the help of NC. Tapering off NC is the key though but you know how tapering goes. Its for the iron-clad willed personalities of Sybil but I am missing that personality in my profile!!! I have all of the other nutcases though!!!!

How are you doing?? So wass up with you ???

Hello to the rest of the other posters here!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 11:09 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
At Least I Think I Do

HB sucks - I believe the Mods think they are Nazi's - PAPER'S PLEASE!!!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 11:49 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Dumb question, what is NC? Sorry but I'm new.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:36 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Hey there, agent. Haven't been around here for awhile --since I last posted on the NC thread months ago. I still check HB now and then but looks like everyone's been banished. How did you hear about Goddess's relapse? I feel so bad about that...man, she's struggled for so long and she's such a sweet soul. I wish she'd post here for support.

So, re: NC. I hate to even talk about it because it's my nemesis and I do not recommend it to anyone. I've relapsed on it over and over again...it's worse than pills for me. Did anyone ever find out what's in it? I seem to recall someone was going to have it tested in a lab...maybe that was someone on HB -- of course, we'd never get the report from them with the gestapo mods they've got combing through every thread. There's got to be some kind of narcotic in it -- I'm convinced of it cause it stops opiate wd immediately. I've been able to stop using it but then the cravings start and I'm back to using it and, damn, that sh*t is expensive and, let's face it, that company is not exactly on the up-and-up.

Alot of people have recommended I use sub but I'm afraid of it. I don't know why exactly.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi -- hope you and everyone else reading this is doing well.
Ciao,
chichi
Old 06-03-2006, 04:19 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Thanks, that really clears things up for me. Clear as mud!
Old 06-03-2006, 04:59 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Sorry, notkernels. I didn't mean to ignore you -- just got wrapped up in my own message. NC refers to Nutracleanse. There's a thread about it in this forum which you can find if you search here. But please know that I do not recommend anyone to try it. Read the thread carefully and you'll see that it has caused alot of people alot of distress.

Also, sorry to Kinda and everyone else -- don't mean to hijack this thread.
Cheers, chichi
Old 06-03-2006, 05:41 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Thanks, I'll be sure to checkout that thread. Believe me, I don't intend to try another drug, I've already got enough problems. I hate being a prisoner in my own body.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:37 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Yes, we all know HB sucks... You're right Got it- they're like Nazis- can't speak your mind and have to walk on egg shells so you won't get banned. They must love hitting the "ban" button or something when they get a stick up they ass...

ChiChi- I feel for ya about NC. I'm so with you on it not being right. You must feel like crap being on it now, right? It gets like that after a while of usage. I hate them and wish they would be shut down once and for all. They prey on addicts and are so dishonest about it and their claims of it being all herbal.

I was so ashamed being back on it that I couldn't even post for help. I did find support through others for it. I'm afraid if you really want to get off it, you're going to have to be really strong about it and taper. Then you can jump off it but you will still go through some type of WDs for a week. I can't exercise during this time because of another medical condition that I have right now so it was much more difficult for me this time around. I really felt the WDs than last time because of the lack of exercise. You will need all of OTC supplements and probably some other meds to help the pain of WDs from NC. Isn't that horrible ?

Sub to me isn't the best option to trade NC with in my opinion. You will have to pay the piper with Sub in the end because of the WDs too. However, if you want the Sub for maintenence then that may be the best option for you instead of Methadone. Both maintenence drugs had some type of WDs, but if you want an end to pillls and truly want to end the roller coaster pill life and you couldn't do it without relapsing constantly over- then I'd recommend Sub or Methadone programs. However , if you believe you can get off the wagon and maintain a life without pills then suffer the WDs and go on with life as best as you can be with recovery meetings or constant support, exercise programs with vitamins/supplement, then living your life without pills or maintenence may be attainable for you. People who are on ADs have to go through tapering and WDs too as well. So you truly need to look at all of the options.

A life on NC isn't the best option though and not only that, who can afford that product???? Its absurd in its price and like I said, they prey on addicts and are ripping us off completely. They rip you off with shortages in their bottles and always tweaking their formula so you feel that you need to use more. Your tolerance on NC can go up immediately within one bottle. How many bottles are you using a day???? I was on 1-1.5 bottles a day but tapered. I had to get time off to taper successfully. KOG has some great tapering advice and she actually helped me alot!!!

You can start a thread if you need support to get off NC and we will all come and post to help ya, I promise!! You can do this ChiChi and staying on it isn't the best thing- its the WORST thing you can do. Staying on it for a long period of time only aggrivates and extends the WD process. You must plan to get off it and can't just jump off it without a plan.

Think about it this way, what would you do if something like what happened to them in January when Canadian customs consificated all of their packages? What would you do if they just closed their doors one day without any notice? You would be up **** creek!! My friend and I constantly thought about that because we have kids/family and to suffer WDs like that without a plan- would have been extremely difficult for us to endure. We supported each other when we tapered, have been off it for two weeks now and still need support from each other. The cravings are still there physically and mentally. You will need support one way or another.

You can do this Chichi...just post if you need help.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:56 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Kinda
Perhaps I met you in another phase?
I would love to talk to you about loss and about recovery.
Are you interested in such topics?
Wishing you all the very best
Woops