Notices

Last little bit messup

Old 12-10-2011, 05:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Last little bit messup

i had got down to last 5ml of meth after over 4 yrs maintained with severe erratic IV use during that period and before, until about 15 mrhs ago. lately i got myself down to said 5 ml but past couple of weeks have dabbled a little and got myself to the stage i had to up my meds back to 15/20ml. i am here because i dont know what to do, my head is telling me to use again to alleviate the rattle, but i know its not the thing to do as i know it will lead again to full on addiction, and so close to being off, this would destroy me and all i have worked for for so long. i know what not to do, but as some of you will know, its hard to fight the urge, and i think i am losing. i dont even know what i expect from this, but i suppose its easier to tell anonymous folks than people yiou know. Has anyone got any advice that they think may help?
Old 12-10-2011, 12:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I've been through it all, and it really comes down to an easy decision, you're either going to stick with the program or not. You have to make the choice to stay clean, I know it may sound like, duh, but that's what it all comes down to.

The "journey" EITHER way is going to be rough as hell, whether you choose to stay clean, or choose to get high, both will be a tough tough road, but only one will get you where you really want to go. All you got to do and decide which road you want to take.

Stay safe...and by reading your post, I know you want to get clean...just stick with it and focus on yourself, and only yourself during these times...take care.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

right there with ya scott
Old 01-07-2012, 04:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

one might even say ''ditto''