Magilla / My Story

Old 11-09-2018, 07:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Magilla / My Story

A Story of Redemption

I was everybody's All-American. I had a perfect High school GPA, was captain of two sports teams, PResident in Honors organizations, and voted most humorous and most likely to suceed. I was accepted to Duke University and had a full tuition academic scholarship. Theere I joined a fraternity. There I learnerd to party. There I learned that alcohol made it easier to talk to women. I had so many things going for me, but I was shy around women and had no idea they were actually hitting on me. Well, I fortified my courage and talked to grisl, and I partied every weekend. I was social chair my Junior and Senior years because of my success at getting elite sororitiees to mix with our fraternitty. I controlled about 25000 a year in party money...and party we did. Igraduated found a job and toned my drinnking down for about a decade. Then I went to law school, graduated and my Mom passed away. And I became depressed, and I drank till I was yellow )alcoholic jaundice) and destroyed 80 percent of my liver. I was homeless for 3 months bc my oldest sister thought it would teach me humility and other lessons. Well, I had a knife drawn on me and was almost stabbed for 10 dollars. Luckily my dad took me in and I have been sober for 18 months now. Thank you SR and AA>

Last edited by Opivotal; 11-09-2018 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Title