Sincere,Pattern or Love

Old 07-24-2006, 07:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Sincere,Pattern or Love

Well I have been a little busy. Trying to keep it together. Some days are better than others. However, the gift is that I am blessed with a new day. As it turns out for those of you have followed the craziness. The "BOYFRIEND" who won't committ has stepped up.Mind yo it is after I started hanging out with my new friends and making plans not waiting around for him. Had this big moment all weekend I mean a complete turnaround. Seems kinda funny. I waited so long for this. It is a feeling of total comfort this is where I am supposed to be. The thing that concerns me is I hope it is not a pattern. He goes through thses phases where He is not around me hangs out with his friends from the meetings all th time and could not be bothered. Now its like he gets bored with that and here he is again. I do so want to believe him. We both did need to take some time and work on ourselves I guess I got hurt too. I don't want to be embraced by all that we give to eachother and out of nowhere he is gone again and there I stand. Guess I do want it its the risk. But I suppose I will never know if I don't take it. Any suggestions would help. I just would like someones opinion on his sincerity. I wonder pattern, fear of my new friends or love. I know nobody truly knows but him,, None the less any thoughts would help. Thank you all once more this site helps more than you know.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Time always tells. It's a hard truth sometimes but still it's the truth and that is what you need, I think.
hugs,
live
Old 07-24-2006, 07:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I don't know him, so I don't I have an opinion on his sincerity. Only you know what to do that is right for you.

One question that popped up as I was reading your post - how much time did you both take to work on yourselves?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Mind you we still have to keep ourselves in mind. We got so wrapped in eachother we forgot totake care of "ME" I guess to answer your qustion about 6 mnths so far. But both are aware it is a process that cpntinues with each day. Thanks for the response
sc
Old 07-25-2006, 08:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

What I get from your post is fear. Fear of being without him. IMO, this is what you need to work on. Then, however it turns out, you will be okay.

Just my thoughts.

L