Notices

scared of the 'real world'

Old 07-10-2006, 12:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question scared of the 'real world'

hi,
i guess that says it all..sortof....guilty..bad..whiny..(insert any derogatory term)
i guess it might seem stupid im here even.
i live in australia,am in my early 20s-blah blah blah-makes me sound human...(which i dont feel!!!!!!)
i find it so impossible to live..LIVE!......i guess all through my 'teens' i learned (along with school,etc education)how to hate myself....how to get everyone else to do the same mabye.
i reaaaly want to erase all this and start again......cos i do care about people ,and i desperately want to at least know how to TRY to care about life...
SO thats why im here..im sorry for all this.
but i dont totally want to give upon life just yet..i guess i have a duty to 'live'...try to believe that someone has been where i am,and trust that althogh i sound ridicfulous..mabye someone else has too..sorry,again
tash
Old 07-10-2006, 01:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Hi Tashna, glad you posted, SR is a great place to find people who understand.! Im sorry your feeling so down.! Im sure there is an underliying feelings thats put you in this place....? You dont Have to be sorry anymore.I used to say sorry all the time until my key worker told me that it didnt suit me, n she was right.After abusive relationships you can lose ALL your self worth.Time to start on that.As you ARE worht it.You have to start beliveing that.

I also used to wake up some mornings and i hate myself. For the most of my life i also have thougth why would anyone like me,? n so the old self for filling prophercy came to pass.Isolation from my friends. And raw guilt of the past was too much too bare at times.I also used to selfharm from an early age it stopped when i was I started taking some action too stop.

I do hope things start to change for you.Its there if you want it...

Hugs... stick around keep reading n posting...!