Notices

Please Keep Gwen In Our Prayers

Old 06-08-2006, 08:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Please Keep Gwen In Our Prayers

Could you all please keep Gwen in your prayers. She is having a hard time, just let her know that we do care.

Love Vic
Old 06-08-2006, 09:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

(((((Gwen)))))
You are in my prayers sweetheart. I pray that your HP will guide you through difficult times. Thinking of you often! Big hugs
Old 06-08-2006, 09:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
NA Rocks!

You got it, Vic! One addict helping another .... we're here for you, Gwen. Prayers going out for you. Hold on tight and ride the difficult times out. They will pass, and you'll come out even stronger in the end. Thinking of you.

Love, Kelly
Old 06-09-2006, 06:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

She isn't using but sometimes life can be really hard living life on life's terms. I guess it really comes down to acceptance. We have to eventually come to realize that when we fully accept thing, people, places, situation, then we open up a door full of peace and serenity.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((((((((Gwen))))))))))

All will work itself out, it just takes time. Hang in there, we are here for you if you need us!
Old 06-09-2006, 03:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Keeper of the Stars

Red face

Gwen.......

Godspeed my dear! Hope your life gets better.
Keep on, keeping on!

Faithfully yours,
Mackie
Old 06-10-2006, 08:16 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
grateful rca

hi vic,

i am gonna keep gwen in my prayers, god will provide whatever comfort that she needs and i pray that she began to know god's love in a greater way. tank you for caring. i think that you are a cool person and so i will pray that god grant you all the strength that you may need to keep you hangin in there.

i for one need you.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:57 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Smile Thank you

Thank you all. (Especially you Vic). I feel so guilty. I havent been around in awhile. I still lurk in the shadows and read the boards but not as often as Id like. Ive been so busy with everyday life that Im getting further and further away from where I started. I wouldnt have gotten to where Im at today if it wasnt for those of you here at SR and my rehab and meetings. Things have been very difficult in my family life as of lately but I believe the prayers that went out for me have been turning things around. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers as it made a difference in my life. Im happier today than I have been for quite some time. Things are still very busy. Home life is good and getting better. Kids are doing wonderful. Im blessed everyday I see their smiles and their happiness. Ive got a job that is fast, stessful, but working around cars, and I really like it.

By the way Id also like to say that in two more days I will have 8 months clean and sober! Things have been hard, but Im still doing it clean.
Take care to you all,
Gwen
Old 06-12-2006, 11:05 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Good for you Gwen, when I saw you were here I had a smile ear to ear. So glad that things are looking up for you. 8 months OMG it seems like yesterday, I am glad that you are doing the deal and that gives me hope also. I have the longest clean time today since March and for that I am grateful just to have today.

Love Vic
Old 06-13-2006, 05:16 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hey Gwen, I'm so glad you posted!!! I've been thinking about you a lot and sending off prayers for you and the family! Glad you like the job and thrilled the kids are doing great. I guess it's just about summer vacation for them.
Congrats Vic on the longest clean time since March, that's wonderful and 8 months for you Gwen, wow! My cutie has over a month and will be home tomorrow for 2 weeks before moving to an Oxford house. Big hugs going out to you!!