Notices

bfree4u???

Old 05-24-2006, 09:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

bfree4u???

Has anyone heard from her lately? I know tht she was having a hard time but she hasn't been here all month or at least she hasn't posted anything. bfree, I hope that you are OK. At least check in and say hello or something, just worried about you.

Here's a big hug just in case!
Old 05-24-2006, 10:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I was wondering myself, I have not seen or heard from her in quite a while

S
Old 05-24-2006, 10:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by Steve58
I was wondering myself, I have not seen or heard from her in quite a while

S
Yeah I haven't heard from her either. I will go back through my phone records and see if I can not find her number and give her a call. Hopefully if I find it she hasn't changed numbers!....

Love Vic
Old 05-24-2006, 12:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

The last I heard from her she was living in her car and using the campus library to get on line. She was also contemplating inpatient rehab. I hope that she is OK. Check in bfree4u!
Old 05-24-2006, 12:58 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I really hope she is ok!
Old 05-24-2006, 12:59 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
alconaut

(((((((Beth)))))))

Please check in soon...... I miss you and think of you often too.

Old 05-24-2006, 01:00 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I am new to recovery, and bfree4u said a lot of things to me that resonated. I hope she's ok.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:00 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

((((((Beth)))))))
Old 05-24-2006, 02:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Om my God you guys I was off and running for way to long and this morning I realized I am reaaly in big trouble with my using so I decided to come back. It brough tme to tears that not only did some one ask about me, but other people were wondering as well. My using has slowed a bit, but everything else in my life is worse. I am alive and have a temporary place to live, but I my life is one huge mess. I have no $ at all, no car insurance or gas. Havent used in a couple of days and I am trying to get some food into me, but I am in trouble because all I think about is a way to get $ to use. I am worried about school which is a good thing at least I am thinking as if I have a future. I am concerned about never showing up for even 1 class this semester, and the fact that I may have used up the limit for schols loans I might not be able to finish. I only have 18 credits to go tot graduate I am in a pissy I want to get high mood, but I am here instesd so I guess that is a good sign. I cant believe anyone was asking about me and I am glad I chose today to come on or I might not have seen this.
Has anyone heard from2stop?
Georgiapeach, thanks for showing your concern. Hello and how are you?
Hello evryone, how is everything going. I am clean today for day 2 and hating it, but day1 i HAD A COMPLETE MELT DOWN! Threw a fit or should I say more of a tantrum-fit like a little friggin kid. I hope to be back later.
I hope everyone is doing well.(((((((Everyone))))))
Beth
Old 05-24-2006, 02:18 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

You see Beth, it was meant to be! I started this thread today and for some reason you came back today. I just went on the page to choose another forum and was that you were here so I immediately came back to this thread. Please stay with us this time. You are the only one who can make that decision but we really want you here for good! You know, we can't tempt fate right? That means you have to stay with us. I am glad that you are doing good for today and hopefully we will see you back tomorrow and the next day and so on and so on. Good to hear from you! 2Stop is still around the SR with all of the wonderful advice.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:37 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
alconaut

Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
You see Beth, it was meant to be! I started this thread today and for some reason you came back today.
Truly amazing coincidence.

I think I went to Beth's profile a couple of days ago, and her last online activity was 5-8 or something.

It's good to see you back Beth. Do you realize that you were the first friend I had here? I worry about you so, and get butterflies sometimes wondering how and where you are.

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time Beth..... school can wait! Please get some help. We don't want to lose you for good.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:41 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Georgia peach I was just telling my friend the same thing. Something was nagging at me today to get off my lazy butt and come online and there was your thread. IT MUST BE FATE. RToo much of a coincidence for me. I am trying to hang in there, but that rock is a very powerful evil temptation. Been thinking of doing things I would never have dreamed of in my worst nightmare, but if I give in I will have given up all respect for myself and for now I just cant. So for now I am clean
Old 05-24-2006, 03:25 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

So very glad you are back here and I am hoping you are going to work through this. Just for today..........
Old 05-24-2006, 03:51 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by luckyv2
Yeah I haven't heard from her either. I will go back through my phone records and see if I can not find her number and give her a call. Hopefully if I find it she hasn't changed numbers!....

Love Vic

Old 05-24-2006, 04:31 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

my # no longer exists, or maybe the # exists, but it will be someone else answering. No #, no address. UGH
How ya doing vic? congrats on day6
Old 05-25-2006, 05:53 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

See Beth, everybody falls once in a while but they get back up and start again, just don't fall too hard. How are you doing today? I know that it is tough but I have confidence in you and I know that you are strong enough to overcome this! You are also smart enough as well so lets use that powerful brain of yours and figure this thing out for you! Hang in there!