Notices

Gates a wanna be, gonna be, quitter

Old 04-22-2006, 03:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Gates a wanna be, gonna be, quitter

Hi all quitters,I had my last cig this morning.Threw away all signs that a smoker lives here,because they don't. Had to drive to another town yesterday to find Sugar Daddy suckers,those helped me last time I quit.I have my quit meter set ,already have a sucker in my mouth lol.I think I will now work on getting that smoke odor out of my house,will check in later.Gates a Quitter 1hr.2min. 36sec 1cig not smoked.25 saved
Old 04-22-2006, 07:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Grateful recovering alcoholic

keep it up Gate. One hour at a time, one moment at a time. Keep your hands busy and your brain occupied. Where I live it's a beautiful day...getting up in the 70s today..yard work, garden, clean car, build something, so many things to do.

Good luck,
Jen
Old 04-22-2006, 09:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
To Life!

All RIGHT!!!
You GO!!!
Remember, long and short term behaviors.
Suckers and cleaning house are both excellent short term behaviors. What will you do for long term behavioral changes?

We're here for ya!

Keep the quit and post before you puff!!!

Shalom!
Old 04-22-2006, 01:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
KingsWeaver, We Are One

Way to go!

Hey there Gate,
Way to go that's a step in the right direction. I will be right behind you on this. I opened my last pack today and it will be gone either tonight or early tomorrow.

aahh to be free again, I can't wait! I will be checking in with you often my friend.

Take care,
Penelope
Old 04-23-2006, 05:45 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Good morning Quitters. 24 hrs no cigs 4 sugar daddy suckers gone(grandson ate one)I've also gone around house and emptied all leftover plastic Easter eggs so I have a nice backup supply of jelly beans.I have a small headache but doing ok.Thanks all for the support.Jlo,yes keeping busy is the key and I'm planting annuals down front walk,thanks. Teach been cleaning,searching for jelly beans ,planting my annuals.My longterm behavior changes?I Think that I will be cussing alot more.Weasel Thanks for being here,Are you ready?Thanks all
Old 04-23-2006, 07:01 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Good for you Gate. You can do it. I was where you are just 2 short months ago. My cravings are almost gone. I have so many times wanted to throw in the towel, but I'm glad I didn't. I had a hard time letting something as small and inanimate as a little bitty cigarette get the better of me. I am so glad I didn't. I am actualy feeling great these days. I can't remember the last time I could say that. It keeps getting better and better. I'm almost 50 (October)and I feel better than when I was 30.

Congratulations on such a wise decision. We are here for your support.

Two months, three days, 17 hours, 28 minutes and 39 seconds. 2509 cigarettes not smoked, saving $211.88. Life saved: 1 week, 1 day, 17 hours, 5 minutes.