Notices

Congratulations Gwen Marie!!

Old 04-20-2006, 08:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Administrator

Talking Congratulations Gwen Marie!!

Gwen Marie!!!

I'm sorry I'm late...It just hit me...You celebrated 6 months drug free April 15th. *****!!
Way to go!!! Your recovery is shining through and you have been amazing helping others to find their way too!! You're terrific Gwen Marie!!
Love & Hugs!!!
Old 04-20-2006, 09:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wink

Thank you VERY much. Im living everyday the best I can. I also graduated out of rehab level 2 outpatient to level 3. I only go once a week now but it has given me more time for meetings, playing with kids and being a better girlfriend and mother. Next week Friday I am going with my 9 year old daughter on her class field trip to the zoo. Im sooooooo excited. Life has been good to me. I have learned to treat life with a whole lot more respect and am learing to pick my battles wisely so I dont get so overwhelmed and loose all that I have gained. Its funny how I missed all the little good things that make me feel so good. That 6months clean time was another of those really really good feelings. I even had someone to share that same date with. You know the girl. Done With It! She had 6months the same day.
Thank you greeteachday for rembering me and the things that happen in my life. Our PM's really have made me see how good life can be for the addict and for those who love us. Thank you.

Lots of love and big hugs,
Gwen
Old 04-20-2006, 09:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Gwen, I am proud of you! You help me so much. I'm glad that you are here with us!!
Old 04-20-2006, 10:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Karl

Congratulations!!!!!

EXCELLENT!! Congrats!!! I just had 5 months the 16th, not far behind. 6 months is a long time for some of us and I think it is a great milestone. Keep it up, for yourself, your daughter, for life. RIght on. Best wishes, God bless, karlofthenorth
Old 04-21-2006, 01:20 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

yay gwenmarie! way to go! Im glad to have seen this today, too!

HAPPY 6 MONTHS