Notices

Quit Tip!

Old 04-07-2006, 04:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
To Life!

Thumbs up Quit Tip!

Go To The Museum

Museums are great places in which to get away from the daily stresses of life. Many of them offer free admission on certain days. Look at paintings, sculptures, and other works of art, old and new, from around the world. Museums are quiet, there's no smoking, and there's a lot to explore. Sit or stand across from a piece of art that affects in you some way. You can experience pleasure and relaxation in many ways without smoking.

What a fantastic idea!!! I LOVE museums, and literally can spend hours in them, just looking at the pieces and reading all the little cards!
This is a great idea for the weekend!

Shalom!
Old 04-07-2006, 06:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

ME TOO!!!! I love museums.there is one in Harrisburg PA I loved going to as a kid..it's about 2.5 hrs from here....maybe one wekend I'll go down there.......I'm still smoke free...thank goodness.....3 months free of it now!...but it never hurts to stay busy..................

I really want to go to D.C. and spend a month or so going through the Smithsonian........I would be in heaven...........*sigh*..........one day!! LOL.....

thanks for the tip!! LOve it.......it's the perfect tip for whatever ails ya quite frankly........*hugs*