Al-Anon Angel Ann

Old 01-23-2003, 07:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Al-Anon Angel Ann

Hi Ann

Thanks for your reponse to my post a couple of days ago-You really do hav a way with words. And your actions give them meaning. I just wnt to ck and see how you are today. I ws thinking about your pst about how to hv fun when you don't feel like it and I ws thinking how it made me think about making better use of my time and wht brought me happiness in the long ago past before this disease entered my life. I love the arts,
I love to see new artist work and enjoy the masters of yesterdays
especially Renoir. I used to love taking photographs and I love to
look at the photography magazines to see wht photgraphers cn do now w/all this amazing technology. A good mystery book is one of my favorite escapes, as well as the true life stories.
Last but not least is music ---I enjoy many different styles depending on my mood and hv also found it to be good therapy to get me out of a dark mood. So many things we cnt change
but there are little things we cn do each day to change the view from our window---Here's wishing you Blue skies Dear Friend.

If it matters to you
It matters to Him.
God Bless

Hugs
Sparrow
Old 01-23-2003, 11:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Ann,

You are also in my prayers and I am thinking of you everyday. I will continue to pray for your son daily until he contacts you.

Hugs,
MG

Old 01-23-2003, 06:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Thanks Sparrow and MG. I still haven't heard anything, but he has always been okay before, so I just keep praying. I'm okay most of the time, but I do have my sad moments, and I need to turn it over about 3 times a day.

And Sparrow, I am learning to practice what I preach. I have always encouraged people to do something positive and have fun when they are feeling blue.

It's extremely cold here right now, so staying warm in the house is about the best I can do, but I bought a couple of new books to read and have booked myself for a new "do", my hair is getting "winter weary". Maybe a nice manicure would work for me too.

Is it just me, or is this the coldest winter us northerners have ever seen? Brrr!!