Notices

good but maybe bad?

Old 02-08-2006, 09:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

good but maybe bad?

so good news! its been almost 2 days since my last oxy....but the bad news is is that im starting to feel it and im starting to get extremely sick from it..ive been puking tons and have had sharp pains shooting through my head all night and i just want the pain to go away...plus everything is catching up with me and my best friends funeral is tomorrow night so im starting to want to mess this whole 2 days up what the heck am i supposed to do??
Old 02-08-2006, 09:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Get to a meeting, call someone in recovery, pray.... Whatever you have to do, just get through 5 minutes, one hour, one day at a time. This will not be fun, but it will pass. As long as you don't pick up, no matter what, you'll never have to feel this way again.

I'm pulling for you.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

After my b.f. passed away, I started to remember that she would be watching over me now. That got me through so much.

Sweetie~You hang in there and just keep taking care of yourself. We all care about you and are pulling for you.

Hang in there.......

DWI
Old 02-08-2006, 10:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hey samantha hang in there! how long were you on oxy? what dose?
Old 02-09-2006, 04:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Samantha! I am going on day three with no pills too and I feel bad as well...headaches, bodyaches, upset stomach almost like having the worlds worst flu...I feel for you as well but do no that everyday you are not taking them you will feel better and better...trust me I have stopped once before and stupidly started again after a month without anything an I have to say I felt so much better by the end of the month then I had in forever on the pills...I stupidly started again unable to resist the temptations when they where offered to me....you can do this one day at a time! It will be worth it!
Old 02-09-2006, 10:12 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Hey Samantha,

Just wondering how you are doing.

DWI
Old 02-09-2006, 03:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

DWI im not so great...your message box is full so i couldnt message you last night :S
Old 02-09-2006, 04:21 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Ohhhh,, Your right!!! IT IS........... I was wondering about that........ I'm sorry!!

Usually I get an email telling me, but I'm not getting my emails telling me right now.

Sweetie, I will clear it out and also send you my email address. This pm box fills up faster than I can empty it sometimes....

Hang in there sweetie...