Notices

Feeling better once again

Old 02-08-2006, 05:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Feeling better once again

I'm feeling better once again thankfully. Tommorrow I will be cutting my dose in half for one last time then after a week or so I will be benzo free.I will be sick for awhile but ....Benzo free!~! I'm looking very forward to it.
I will of course keep going to N.A. probably for the rest of my life...happy to do it to. Joe
Old 02-08-2006, 05:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I’m so glad for you. Your doing the best thing you can for yourself and for your higher power. (If you believe in a higher power that is.) I remember the days of using. It was so easy for me to use one day at a time. Because I was always going to quit tomorrow. Just for today, think of N.A. as a one day at a time thing. Tomorrow will take care of it’s self.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes, I sure do believe in God. I am tired of scratching my skin till it bleeds and walking back and forth wondering what I'm going to do to keep alive. I am going to make a
good effort in N.A. and in praying to God for help. I've put mega drugs thru my body and it's time to stop. Can't wait to get my 30 days. ........Joe
Old 02-08-2006, 09:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good going, Joe. I am pulling for you!!
Old 02-09-2006, 04:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Damn good job, my man. It sucks that you'll have to go through it all again, but it is so worth it! Just being free...it's amazing.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:32 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hello, Excellent Work. I Dont Know Your Story But Are You Doing This With A Doctors Supervision? As You Probably Know Benzo Withdrawal Can Be Very Bad. Best Of Luck To You!
Old 02-09-2006, 07:38 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thanks for your support, I appreciate it!
This withdraw is done under doctors supervision......well sort of. I speeded this up some,but I think I'll slow down a bit so I can get some rest. I see a doctor today so I'll let him know about my progress. Thanks again.........Joe