Notices

home is where i need to get out from

Old 02-02-2006, 07:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hanging in

home is where i need to get out from

I hate my liveing sitution.I live with a person who thinks addication is a defect.Right now I HAVE no CAR,MY FAULT.i WAS GOING 2 GET HIGH AND NEVER MADE IT. tHE CAR WAS TOTALED BUT i AM OK, i FEEL TRAPPED.iNEED 2 GET OUT ANY HELP OUT THERE?i AM TAKEING SO MANY PILLS.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It' s very hard to live with someone when they don't understand addiction. Have you ever thought about going into a program? Maybe a detox first then a halfway house. I think it would be a great oppurtinity for you giving your living situation and it could help you learn how to stay clean and help you with many other aspects of your life and self. After that you could even go to a sober house.These are all steps to getting out on your own and learning to live clean. This is the only thing I can think of that may help you out of your situation. Please think about it, it can't hurt you.
With love and support!
Old 02-03-2006, 08:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

The courage to change the things you can..................like your living situation.
Old 02-04-2006, 08:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Nothing will change if you dont stop using first. Get some help detox/meetings. When you stop using, you will be able to make decisions to change.
Old 02-04-2006, 04:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

All The Above Post Say It All You Must Make The Change If You Truly Want To. I Was Livin W/someone Who Did Not Understand Addiction He Was One That Was Able To Stop I Was No. When The Decision Was Made For Me To Get Cleam(mandation To A Program) I Was Fighting In The Beginning But Then Something Happened I Truly Wanted To Change I Surrendered I Had To Make All Changes In Order To Recover And That Was Seperating From The Relationship Of 12yrs. It Made Me A Stronger Person But you Must Want To Change. Inner Peace To You I Will Pray.