Notices

Oxy

Old 01-24-2006, 05:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Oxy

I haven't posted here in about 100 years. I'm addicted to OXYs. antwhere from 80 to 160ng a day. I've done the CT route before but i'm in much worse physical shape now due to the drug use. I really think I need a medical detox. I know this seems likee an excuse but I'm really afraid of losing my job if they find out. I support myself any my mentally challenged sister. I'm just scared!!! Any advise or encouragement would be appreciated! HELP!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 06:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Sysfixer, though I can't provide you with an answer, I do wish you luck! I had the same situation with my mom this past week... she needs to keep her job and though the detox would have been ideal, had they found out, I think they would have fired her. Luckily, her doctor filled out disability forms and listed grief as the primary cause...did not mention anything about the abuse, which is true because although she took the pills before, she increased the dose lots after her mom died last month.

Keep your head up!
Old 01-24-2006, 06:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

STAY STRONG!!! remember your health comes first.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

PHP Code:
STAY STRONG!!! remember your health comes first
Android.......Not to be a jerk, but read your quote here and live it. You can do it
Old 01-25-2006, 08:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

hello

i can feel your pain and i have seen people addicted before, many of my past friends have been addicts, lucky for some reason i steered clear of them, but i did see the damage it did to my friends and there families, you have to look around and see what is really important, a pill or the thrill of life, enjoying life is better than any drug, sobriety will bring you inner peace and a high you might never feel, unless you get off drugs. I am not saying its easy but you have come to the right place, i have only been in hear for a couple days, but i can already see how much people care, and if you care enough about yourslef, u can be SAVED.