Notices

TWO weeks I think..lol

Old 12-13-2005, 02:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

TWO weeks I think..lol

Just my non-smoking update. I do believe I had 2 weeks as of yesterday So far, so good. I thought about smoking yesterday during a crisis. Then something occured to me. It was me looking for a way to calm my stress. AND smoking is something I have always used to do that. Habit? Sure. Stress reduction? SURE, at least in my eyes..lol SOooooooooooo I opted to get another piece of nicorette gum, a nice cup of decaf, and a few moments to calm myself. Thank goodness the feeling passed.

I am also planning ahead. I bought my nicorette gum ahead of time. I got the new box, as soon as my first box was running low. I even found it on sale! YIPEE! So today is another NEW day, and my lungs are very grateful. Mr. Hope is doing fantastic...I am really proud of him too.

AND yesterday when I was going to see my mom I managed to stop and treat myself to a new line of shampoo and conditioner. This is a product that I have never tried before. So that always makes shower time fun...
Good luck and how is everyone doing??
Hope
Old 12-13-2005, 10:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Let Go

Hey Hope
Congrats on 2 weeks!!! I am finding that if I acknowledge the craving, it is much easier to get through. I say to myself, I am having a craving, smoking isn't an option, it will pass and that pretty much ends it!!

I have been smoke free for Two weeks, three days, 12 hours, 13 minutes and 41 seconds. 437 cigarettes not smoked, saving $148.83. Life saved: 1 day, 12 hours, 25 minutes.

Roxy