It is November...and just for you...

Old 11-01-2005, 08:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It is November...and just for you...

1. What are you looking forward to this month?

2. What do you have planned this month to take care of yourself?

3. What blessing do you have in your life and how do you plan to honor that this month?

Jenny
Old 11-02-2005, 07:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

I am looking forward to making Thanksgiving dinner in my home, for my friends. No family!

I have tentatively planned a trip to visit an old friend whom I havent seen in years and I miss terribly!

The blessing I have in my life this month is my health. There was a time a couple months ago, where it seemed my health was falling apart. After many tests, it seems nothing to cry about. Therefore, I am trying to take advantage of the fact that even though I should lose some weight, I am still in great health and have the ability to use my body everyday!

Good thread Jenny, how about you?
Old 11-02-2005, 06:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am looking forward to the start of the Holiday season. My children get so excited for Christmas and I just love the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Last year it was not so magical at my house, this year it will be.

I am getting my hair done next week. That ALWAYS makes me feel fabulous!

3. What blessing do you have in your life and how do you plan to honor that this month?

I am blessed with children who find small miracles everyday. I will honor them by really listening when they talk to me.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

1. This month I am looking forward to having time off at Thanksgiving and FINALLY painting my spare bedroom (which is now MY bedroom) a lovely dusty rose.

2. I plan on making an appt. for a facial this month - if you never had one you simply must do this for yourself - heavenly!

3. The blessing I have in my life is my bond with my stepdaughter - I plan on bonding with her even more than I already am!

Thank you for the reminder to look at the many blessings we do have and so often forget!
Old 11-02-2005, 07:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

1. I am looking forward to seeing all of my family at Thanksgiving.

2.I am tanning to deal with the dark mornings and evenings depression which leaves me with a feeling of lazing on a beach at least for 15 minutes three times a week.

3. My kids are my blessing. My son and his girlfriend who are so cute together. But of course you cant say "cute" because they are adults now. My daughter who is a great great kid.. and my exA's son.. who is going to be 14 this month.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:07 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

1. reconnectng with friends that I have lost touch with due to the enormous amount of time spent babysitting my ex.
2. planning another facial mid month ( new monthly committment to myself) Christie you are so right it is a little bit of heaven!
3. spending Thanksgiving with my 2 sons who are a godsend to me.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:19 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Everything baby! Ethan is smiling like crazy now, big toothless grins with scrinched up eyes. It just about makes me cry it makes me so happy. I'm waiting for a giggle. He's working on them but can only get out a little noise so far. He does new things everyday and it's so exciting!

I started excercising everyday. Half an hour of running so far, hopefully more when my body gets a bit more used to it. You know what's shocking, it actually feels good!

My family has been amazing lately. They always were really but with all the stuff going on with Greg as well as the stress of the baby they have been so helpful. I want to make sure they realize how much they're doing for me and how much I appreciate it. It's so nice to know that someone always has your back.