Notices

problems at my place of employment?

Old 09-28-2005, 10:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry problems at my place of employment?

i got drug tested where i work yesterday. my boss straight up asked me if it would come back posivite and i told it would. she then theratened to beat me up.i want you know that my boss just got out of fed prison friday for drugs.i used to get drugs from this person.they also had dealings with my boyfriend who's my husband now.i've worked for this person for almost 24 years and i've had many problems at work because of my boss's abusive personality.and i'm not sure how this drug testing works.i was sent to a family med lad and **** tested and according to our new drug policy at work i'm suspended from work till the results come back.are these kind of tests completely confidential or does the lab send a copy to the state drug officals.i understand the way this person feels but not the way they're handling it .it's causing me some concern i can't afford to go to a drug rehab and na isn't good enough in their eyes so it's looking like i'll be losing my job.24 years evelle8
Old 10-01-2005, 11:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

I let a job I really enjoyed slip away because of drinking. I understand how you feel. It haunted me for years. You can move past it though. Looking back on it now, I think it was for the better. I wish you luck and I hope you can bounce back soon.