Aquiana

Old 09-21-2005, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Aquiana

Thinking of you, I hope everything went great with your c-section. I can't wait to hear if it's a girl or a boy.

I hope you are recovering well and enjoying that beautiful bundle of joy. Babies are a blessing sent from God.

Take as many naps as you can, you are going to need it
Old 09-21-2005, 08:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

((((aquiana)))

Hope everything has gone well for you!!!(((baby))) too
Old 09-21-2005, 08:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((aquiana))) - we miss you and hope all went well and can't wait to see pictures of the little bundle of joy!
Old 09-21-2005, 02:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hope everything is ok. Please post some pictures. Wow it only seems like yesterday you told us you were pregnant!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 10:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

I'm wondering too girl, let us know please
Old 09-23-2005, 03:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I made it back! lol Never for very long though. There's so much to do now with the baby I never make it on here. Ethan was born Sept. 15 a healthy 6 pounds 10 oz. I can't believe it's been a week and a day already. He's such a cutie!

I'm still working on his schedule. He's got his nights and days mixed up still. He thinks it's sleepy time in the day and wakey time in the night. Mom gets very little sleep. I used to think 8 hours at night was alot. Now I'm excited if I get 6. It's definitely worth it though. So many things to look forward to and I love his little actions and facial expressions. I can't wait till he gets a little more "playful".

His dad has been good lately. I don't know if it will last but it's nice to not have the extra stress of him at least. He's actually a really good dad so far. He makes a beeline for baby the second he comes home or wakes up in the morning and he's been quite helpful when he's home. Only thing he doesn't do is diapers and that's because he gags and runs out. Very funny I think. I can handle that. He'll do everything else though so it's a nice break for me when he gets home.

Thanx you guys for wondering and hopefully things will calm down a little soon and I'll have a bit more time to check in. Love you guys from me and Ethan! :hugehug
Old 09-23-2005, 03:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

((((Aquiana & Ethan))))

Oh, I am so delighted for you. And you sound so happy!! I cannot believe he's here already - it only seems like yesterday when you told us you thought you were pregnant.

Big sloppy kisses from Aunty Minnie - give one to Dad too as he seems to keeping up his end of the bargain.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 09-23-2005, 03:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Wooohooo congrads.

Guys are such whimps when it comes to dippers... when my daughter was born my H told me it was natural instinct for us to be able to change dippers... YEA RIGHT! he could not do it either.

Take care of you and the baby !!!!!