Notices

Trying to hang in there!

Old 08-30-2001, 08:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lostinamerica

Trying to hang in there!

Okay here are my questions :

does therapy work?
Does it get put on your medical records?
Whats the best med for light depression ?
Any tips on how to hang in there?

Thanks so much for lisening

[This message has been edited by lostinamerica (edited August 31, 2001).]

Old 08-30-2001, 08:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

ILL tell you i could not even begin to tell you how depressed i was relizing i had to stop using alchol and i loved the stuff but it was tearing my world apart and i went into
the councling center here and got myself a great councler and stated doing stuff to help me figure out what was wrong with me its turns out with months of this i have been dioed, with boarderline induced by alchol, so im taking prozac to even me out and stated going to na for the pot and booze and after just a month of thoes im sober and gfeeling better then i could have hoped so go kid get some help if its just to snape you out of this nad find some meetins of whatever you think you need and go caus 25 years of thinking i was nuts was 24 years to long let me know whats happening ok????/ amazon judy

------------------
Amazonjudy
Old 09-09-2001, 03:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
odaat123187

The question was does therapy work. In my experience therapy works only if you are honesty about yourself. And are willing to work on the issue as best as you can. I have been to therapy many times in the past and it never really worked for me until I was ready actually ready to work on me. The past 4 years I been seeing the same therapist and I have changed so much. However, I have decided to work on me, cause I got sick of being so sick and tired, and tired and sick. I still have a long way to go, however all I have is today and for that I am grateful.

Thereapy is a plus in my recovery, the only way you could get the answers to the rest of those question and to ask a therapist. I only can share my experience on this subject.

------------------
Huga and Peace,
Connie