Notices

Just joining in

Old 04-23-2002, 11:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Miya

Post Just joining in

Insanity is a sane reaction to an insane situation. Is this true? Or was it someone who just wanted a reason to not feel crazy anymore?
I am a PTSD/alcoholic(recovering from both)and am looking for people to communicate with that are just as wierd as me. I have been in and out of sever depression for the last 30 years and am just starting to find the light at the end of the tunnel is not always a fraight train. I have been going through the Med.Maze ever since Valium was the most promiseing thing on the doctors shelf. I think I have been on all the "new and improved" meds. since then, with little luck.
I have my good days and then I have my bad days, and then there are my "don't even think of talking to Miya" days. EEEEKKK!
So here I am , and if there is anyone interested in yaking at a nut case with a sence of humor, Id be happy for the company.

Old 04-23-2002, 04:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Julia

Hey Morning Glory,

Maybe we should start a club because I'm the weirdest person I know. I also have been dx w PTSD.

Juls

Old 04-23-2002, 05:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Jon
But Very, Very Bruisable...

Sorry to inform you, but I have won MANY weirdest person contests. I am without a doubt the weirdest person I know...

quack...

------------------
Be well, and have a great 24...
Old 04-23-2002, 06:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Paused

Exclamation

Everybody stand together now...
(Where did I put that net?...)
Old 04-24-2002, 12:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Miya

M.G.
Hi ya, it is an full blown Nasty Night for me, so I figured to heck with the stuck brain waves. Just checked in here and so your reply. Yup, your right PTSD can make you think you are going crazy. I run into triggers that tap memories that I didn't even know I had. And then when I remember; I wish I hadn't of, or wonder if they are real at all. Sometimes it is easyer to pretend I am just going nuts, then to admit to myself that the things I remember really happend. But like you pointed out: Ya can't be crazy if ya think ya are, because then you are thinking rationally, and if you are crazy...you can't think rationally. Damn! There goes that excuse.
Looking foward to yakkin at ya. Have a good day at work.

Old 04-24-2002, 12:32 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Miya

Lightbulb

Okay.. Lets run with this idea. We can have a "I am the wierdest contest"..Where we all win 1st place!!!!! Except for Morning Glory, because she want's to bring a net.( Just Kidding M.G.) You win just because you lost the net and we are all FREE!I warned you it was a Nasty Night. I get even stanger when I am unable to sleep, due to avoiding nightmares and bad thoughts. It is wierd,(oh no that word again)I use to drink to sleep through the nightmares, but it didn't work anymore and made the PTSD a wakeing nightmare. Then I thought it was the alcohol keeping me awake. Then I thought; maybe it is the depression or the bad thought patterns or the Depression. I figured out (I Think) that maybe I am a good ole fashion "night owl" or am I just in denial of the problem and avoiding the issues again? Sounds like something I would try to do.
Hey John, if we have a party..can you bring the quackers?LOL
Thanks for the input everyone.

Old 04-24-2002, 01:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
totallytired

Well Miya,,,morning glory,,, anyone interested in having a whos the craziest club, I would love to join in,,, its just so nice to hear people who feel the same way as me...and maybe we arent crazy,,,maybe the rest of the world is,,, and we are the sane ones!!!

Old 04-24-2002, 02:26 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Julia

Lordy,

Now there's a scary thought.

Old 04-24-2002, 03:44 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Miya

Hey ya'll,
It is a deffinitive fact tha all the sane people they "normals" keep locked up in little white dinner jackets! If they did'nt we would tae over and reack havick with they're sence of normality. Than they would find out we have alot more fun then they do.
If we started a group for the waked out of the world; like myself and other self proclaming weirdos of the world; we would have to have a secreat pass word. I like the one from E.E.'s list. It should be "Kill The Wabbit" scramed at the top of our lungs. Any one not crazy enough to do it just because they can: is a deffinet spy for the "norms".
Okay I am getting strange again, but if you can't convince em you totally off your rocker, what fun is left? That isn't ilegale,fattening or imoral that is.
OFF and Out again BUT doin'
It Sober for a change