Notices

It's Midnight...Day 10

Old 06-19-2005, 09:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It's Midnight...Day 10

Had a good Father's day with my Wife & Kid's. Sad thing is my Grandfatehr has been put in Hospice, not long for the world. Age 95. I was able to sit with him today and hold his hand, he is on Morphine and out of it. Resp. failure and heart failure. Missed my treadmill run today..I really did miss the running. I'm starting to get my 'instincts' back if that makes any sense. I'm trying to find joy in EVERTHING I do. I saw the posts above movies, you know what I don't think I've watched any TV in the past 10 days. Music is on all the time in my office. I used to take hydro and get really into TV, especially the Maury Show.lol. Maybe I'll enjoy TV again, I don't care. I'm fortunate to be able to work out of the house, I could not have imagined having to go some place & work during the REAL BAD DAYS. I give mega KUDOS to those who have done that. I'm reading a book called, 'Victory Secrets Of Attila The Hun' I find it inspiring. Again, thanks to all for allowing me to post.
Best Always, Golf
Old 06-19-2005, 09:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

Good job Golf, it's almost midnight here. I find myself staying up so I can say my 'thank you' prayer knowing that the day was truly lived entirely sober. You're a few days ahead of me, so keep running bro! You don't want this fat boy to catch you LOL.

Have a good Monday.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks Roadie!