Notices

Health Problems.

Old 06-15-2005, 04:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Health Problems.

So uhm...hi,

I'm clean off of cocaine, opium, weed and all that bad stuff since March 31st. And even tho I enjoy my clean life ( ) I still got health problems mainly concerning my lungs & heart. I get chest infections like bronchitis and pneumonia quite often. Also my heartbeat is irregular and sometimes it skips beats. I'm out of breath a lot of times. I woke up coughing a lot today. Oh well, I guess my body can recover but I need to be more patient. Also I need to see a dr about all this but I'm deep inside a wussie who's really afraid of dr's. Anyone know what to expect? Anyone got any possible advice?

Wow...that was hard typing all out.
Old 06-15-2005, 06:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

I don't know what to tell you but I experience the same symptoms, always out of breath, exhausted a lot, can't take the heat, etc. I'm 46 and overweight so hope there hasn't been long term damage from the misuse. My Blood Pressure is up as well. Suggest we both get to a doctor and find out what's up.
Old 06-15-2005, 06:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Get Bloodwork and a Physical

Please,

Make a appointment and get the above Done ASAP.
I did and found out I Was a diabetic also.

I went into a COMA for 5 days.

Old 06-15-2005, 08:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome to the world of drug abuse! I still have lung, heart and major sinus problems and I've been clean of that stuff for over 4 years!

You will feel better.. I enhaled a couple drops of eucalyptus oil in a cup of boiling water a few times a day and it really helped heal my lungs and cleared my sinuses as well. Remember to exhale really deeply a few times a day too. I don't know what to advise about the heart stuff.. I still suffer from irregular heart beat but all my doctors have told me that it goes hand in hand with cocaine use and also with pot.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:52 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well thanks everybody for the replies. I'm gonna see a dr as soon as possible at the hospital here. My lungs hurt almost constantly so I don't think that's good. I'll try that eucalyptus oil thing. I hope it won't make me cough more than I do already, lol. And if I take a deep breath I start coughing almost instantly too, lol.