Notices

Grateful Reflections

Old 06-07-2005, 09:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Simply Sober

Smile Grateful Reflections

I am 30 years old, almost 31 years old, not that old & not that young, kind of just the right age ya know!! I have been reflecting a lot lately, some bad, but mostly good, especially since finding out about my young co-worker's, Jenna's, car accident on Sunday, which has left her in a coma!! I look back at all the years and youth that I have wasted on being wild & I just want to make up for lost time, I don't want to change a thing but I do want to share my experience, strength, and hope with others today!! My higher power, which I choose to call, Jesus Christ, My Lord & Savior, died on the cross for my sins has forgiven me & so I have forgiven myself & everyone else so as I sit here reflecting on the days that have gone by, I am sincerely grateful to have lived such a full life. I am also sincerely grateful to be teachable today as I trudge that Road to Happy Destiny & I am taught about Fullfillment, Purpose, Drive, Goals, Sobriety, Spirituality, God, Jesus, AA, Recovery, Friendships, Family, Love, Lovers, Employment, Willingness, Spiritual Principles, Fellowship, Etc, Etc....the list goes on & on & on......Yes, I have grateful reflections today, every single second!! :chopper