Notices

Freedom

Old 06-07-2005, 04:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Freedom

Just wanted to introduce myself, if anybody cares...

I'm nobody...

I don't even know why I exist. I don't deserve to exist that's for sure.

I am in a complete hate relationship with myself.

I hate myself more than words can convey.

I wish I could just blink out of existance...no more me...that would be great.

Please don't suggest that I get help. I am nobody...and I have nobody. I've completely eliminated everyone from my life, so I'm nobody all by myself...

I want to be free, and the only way that I can accomplish this is by being completely gone...and death eludes that wish.

I'm a fluke of nature...a nothing...a complete p.o.s.

I hate, hate, hate me!

You probably hate me too...that wouldn't be a surprize.

Any way, that's me...in complete truth...

Justme_nobody
Old 06-07-2005, 04:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Well...somebody sure posted that!

Somebody is reaching out...

and that somebody is the one who wants to live!

((Hugs))
JT
Old 06-07-2005, 05:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Binge poster

Hello

I heard that somebody too!

Glad to see you

Jane
xxx
Old 06-07-2005, 06:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Lightbulb Welcome

and Hello Just...

Please check this out..

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ad.php?t=44510

Good to see you here... SR members are like friends you have yet to meet.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Chy

Welcome home! You'll find the most people you'll ever get to know you'll never meet here that truly care. Keep posting!
Old 06-07-2005, 06:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
wingsfreed

Hi (((Justme))) ...your thread states FREEDOM, that's a pretty amazing word you know. Oh yeah one more thing, I like your user name, I'm pretty partial to it, Justme I used it for almost two years here....see my new name....I did the most wonderful thing for myself recently, and with the help of SR's HUGE HEART, it's taught me so much, and it will teach you too if you are willing, there's nothing to be afraid of.

I LET GO...so can you, it's our choice to be miserable all the time, that's what I was chosing to do...not today Justme...nope not today, I have someone very special that I will let guide me, today I know he's there for me, he's there for you too if you chose to let him in (((God))). Today I'm FREE, I'm not afraid, calmer, things that used to bother me don't anymore... I don't feel the need to hurt myself anymore.....so if you care to join me, I'd gladly hold your hand in my new journey to HOPE and FREEDOM.

I will leave this with you...

Prayer The Power To Change From Dark To Light
http://www.riversongs.com/Flas/prayer.html

I will say a prayer for you (((Justme)))

Old 06-07-2005, 06:35 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Smile

Justme--Hello somebody. You can't be nobody becuase I just read your post. I am glad you found us. Keep posting and let us get to know you. I have a feeling that you could be somebody pretty special here.....

Hugs--
Old 06-07-2005, 06:41 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Welcome somebody....
Old 06-07-2005, 07:42 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

(((Just Me)))
God loves you -- he made you. There is a plan for you. Keep coming back. Many of us here have felt shame, self-hatred, etc. It was the drugs/alcohol that we hated, not the scared, hurt person we really were. Come take my hand..... I care.

Kathy
Old 06-07-2005, 11:02 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Wow, look at all these responses from all of these wonderful people!

Wingsfree,

Thank you for the link, all of the advice in that message string is great. I'm not suicidal other than knowing that I'm destroying myself little by little with alcohol.

It's encouraging to see that you used a similar name, and that you've come so far. Perhaps there is hope for me yet.

A big smile and a big thank you to all of you.

Justme_nobody

Old 06-07-2005, 11:09 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Just A Diva With A Purpose

Just me--nobody! What a great place to start--the power of the the steps of recovery can help you become a "somebody"--and will wipe away the self-hatred. Not overnight, not without effort--but it is available, if you want it. I look forward to watching the transformation--they say leopards can't change their spots--but, through personal experience and observation, I know leopards can become tigers. Keep on coming back--and pray for willingness. Blessings-Queenshenique
Old 06-07-2005, 11:12 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Card Carrying Optimist

(((((((Just Me))))))) Good morning, I'm glad you're here and look forward to getting to know you. It's easy to get lost in the grips of despair. I'm sending happy thoughts your way...Keep coming back.

Love and hugs
Pearl
Old 06-07-2005, 03:08 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Future Philanthropist

I dont hate anyone except them punks at Taco Bell who can't get my order straight.

A lot of us have been where you are. Alcohol dragged me down and I dragged myself further down until I was curled up in the fetal position in the shower almost three weeks ago.

Then I stood up, and here I am. These are the people that keep me standing at times. Looking forward to helping (although all I do is normally complain about Taco Bell LOL)

Welcome!
- Greg
Old 06-07-2005, 03:12 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Chy

I'm glad to see you back, help is here! *hugs*
Old 06-07-2005, 03:31 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
wingsfreed

So good to see you back Justme....gosh I'm laughing here, I feel like I'm talking to myself, the old familiar name. Oh wait, I do talk to myself now that I think of it...I've yet to start answering back...then I'll know I'm in trouble, hehe.

Yep alcohol has been my demon, I'm on a new path to sobriety Justme, the other ones weren't working at all, only getting me deeper and deeper into trouble.....I'm like 2tough2die--Greg, a little over three weeks for me now too, oh big congrats Greg on your sober time, only difference I wasn't curled up in on the shower floor, I was hugging the porcelin thrown...that's about as close as I'll ever get to royalty too, lol...laughing at your post Greg, I've read others of your's, I love your sense of humor plus your name, there's someone in my life who I'm very close to with the same name, he's a pretty awesome dude, and as handsome as can be...ok ok I'm his mom what can I say....maybe he's ugly, but being his mom, you know us moms...LOL

You know what Justme...there's always HOPE for everyone, it really helps changing your thinking, that can be a toughy especially if your an old hen like I am, bawk bawk...but it can be done...if I can do it...YOU can do it. Change things in your life also, that's a bonus, and stick with the changes.

As far as the hate thing, pasha on that, hey neat word eh? somehow I doubt it's in the dictionary, but it sorta has a neat sound when you say it, pasha

Take care of yourself, get all the support you can.

Love and extra hugs.....Denise...aka justme....wingsfreed today.

Old 06-07-2005, 03:40 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Chy

I thought you were talking to yourself to D! *LOL*..I'm SOOO CONFUSED!
Old 06-07-2005, 03:49 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
wingsfreed

Oh Chy now hush little sister.....hahaha...not hard to see why you're confused, especially with me around. Everytime I see my new user name, I wonder who it is at first...LOL. Hey it's my 100th post, see that Justme, that's a good oman if I say so myself.

Justme you hang out here with us, we'll make you see things in a brighter light, I'm afraid to say some of us have fallen off their rockers one to many times, of course I can't mention any names, do you wanna take a wild guess LOL....but today they are back on it pretty solid (I think) <--- best not to get to big for our britches, right?

Hope to see you back soon.

Old 06-07-2005, 03:53 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Chy

*LMAO* I sure do love ya girl!

Now other Justme, you keep coming back we're most definitly not a glum lot as you can see.... and "wingsfreed" aka Justme aka Justme2 aka Jusme! *LMAO* will keep you in stiches!!
Old 06-07-2005, 04:13 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hello there,
i hear you and see your post. You are somebody don't forget it!!! it get's us lost when we forget that we count and you are somebody this world needs everyone of us for it's heart to beat.
indigo....here for you with every somebody else.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:21 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

Welcome to SR!!!
keep coming back!!!
we need you!!