Notices

manic lately

Old 08-21-2002, 12:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

manic lately

I have been manic lately that has been kind of good but in a way that isnt the best of it. i have been facing alot of some negative situations some i can change some i cant have any control over but some seem to think i can

only if they lived in my shoes for the day and walked in them at this point i am afraid to go into depression but i can feel it coming i want to sleep again that is the first sign for me that the manic mode is soon going down the spiral my little one is special needs and he escaped like out of the house a week ago and scf is involved and pointing the negative bad mom finger at me my therapist is doing all he can to stay supportive for me and referring me to get help in the state i live in since i am considered disabled and so is my son too

by no means am i trying to not take accountabity i want my son to be safe at all times but i am also worried about if i am pushed i could end up in the pshyco ward too
thanks for being here
maybe the pyscho ward is where i need to be
Old 08-21-2002, 12:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

mistee,

I'm sorry things are tough right now. I'm not bipolar so I don't really understand. Hopefully someone who does understand will post soon. I work with people who are bipolar and I know how hard it is for them. Sometimes it just breaks my heart to watch the pain they go through.

It sounds like you are doing what you can. I know you want your child safe and also want to keep him/her with you. Check with your state and see what is available to help you. We have services here that help. The right medication is also so important. Make sure you keep your doctor informed. Sometimes they have to keep changing it until they find the right combination.

I truely hope you feel better soon. I will pray for you and your child.

Hugs,

MG

Old 08-22-2002, 06:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Dear Mistee:
Hello dear friend !
It's good to see you using this resource!
When I first got here..I was looking for loop-holes!
Wanted to stand before all and say recovery doesn't work because.....<List> I was blessed with this!
I'm still watching for the loop-hole! hehehe!
I use to think.."Trust God,Clean house,Help others" was just
"well intentioned" people's encouragement!
I was wrong!I have seen to many miracles!
I know a bit more of your situation than others because of AAonline but I will tell you this..If you do these simple"not easy" things your life will change!
find another "Manic" just as Bill found another alcoholic!
Carry the message and all will work out!
"You are a precious child of God,worthy of recovery"
((((Tracie))))