Notices

Glenn You Have Made It!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-07-2005, 05:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
You can do it!!

Glenn You Have Made It!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey baby you have done it! Tuesday March 08, 2005 will be day 30 for Glenn! This was a longer road for you then it was for me I know. Not much more than 30 days ago we had a habit so big I woke up every day wondering if this would be the day we would put to much in a shot and die.. But thank GOD we BOTH made IT!! I am proud of you! You have come a long way! I hope you like the NEW life style I have chosen to live! Because I love you so much and I want to make sure you are happy! But if you have a few moments drop Glenn a line he has came a long way! He has tried detox and rehab and he went home to a wife that was useing and so of course he did not last but this time was differnt! I was home and I was clean. This was our first try at being clean and we made it!!! Yeah I know some of you think that we are not really clean because of methadone but for us this was the only way! But we aren't going to be on methadone past this summer. Glenn is at a low dose considering his habit and I am so proud of that too I thought for sure he was just going to go as high as he could go but he suprised me and stayed at 60 MG. and that is a low dose! But I LOVE YOU GLENN!!!!!! AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE OUR FIRST CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharebear
HUGS AND KISS
KISS AND HUG