Notices

being bipolar

Old 08-10-2002, 06:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

being bipolar

Sometimes it is a daily battle to have this mental illness. to me

i wonder why me? have to take meds just to level out my brain so i can function like a normal person would
when manic i get irrated with others and myself, i spend money i race my car to get where i need to go and nothing seems to bother me that wonderful grandeodiosity attitude that we all seem to share when the manic phase is in full blossum

but then the sleepyness sets in and the world comes crashing down on top of me like a brick. i want to sleep for hours i have no feelings of living i want nothing in my life to come near me that is the sadness of being bipolar

o yes at times i do some other self harm things too but i really dont want to share about it here yet i dont feel that confortable yet

mistee
Old 08-10-2002, 06:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

mistee,

At the bottom of this board is a box that says view posts for the last 45 days. If you change that to "from the beginning", you will see other posts from those who are bipolar.

Ex wrote a list of things he does that help with his mood swings. Let me know if you have trouble finding it and I'll post the link for you.

Hugs,

MG