Need your prayers please!

Old 02-02-2005, 02:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
See my horse, Angel!

Unhappy Need your prayers please!

My husband has court on Thursday the 3rd for his 3rd DUI. I am so scared for him and us. :tissue I guess I am being selfish cause I don't want him to go away. Either it will be some jail time or inpatient rehab.

So please keep us in your prayers, that what ever happens, it is for the best.

Thanks everyone!
Old 02-02-2005, 03:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Binge poster

thinking of you.

whatever happens you'll be ok

Jane
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 02-02-2005, 05:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Your all in my thoughts and prayers. And yes, it will work out the way it is meant to work out.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

bambi - hugs and prayers to you and yours. your hp will watch over you and be with you whatever the outcome!
Old 02-02-2005, 07:48 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I understand....

my husband has court in May for his 2nd DUI. The lawyer thinks he'll lose his license for a year. My biggest fear is that he will continue to drive under suspension.

I'll keep you in my prayers
Old 02-02-2005, 01:48 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

mine got his 3 DUI last year.........he put himself in treatment right away (has been down that road and looks good to the courts.) he got 30 days in jail ...75days house arrest (doing it now) plus 30 days house arrest a year for the next 5 years! We are in MN.......he did lose his license for a year (becasue he refused the test at the time he got pulled over). the reenstatement fee for his license is 680.00 plus fee's for taking the test over etc. plus has to be done with partial treatment deemed necessary by the state......SUCKS....but is light compared to some others I have heard of...

good luck!
Old 02-02-2005, 10:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
See my horse, Angel!

Originally Posted by Shel
mine got his 3 DUI last year.........he put himself in treatment right away (has been down that road and looks good to the courts.) he got 30 days in jail ...75days house arrest (doing it now) plus 30 days house arrest a year for the next 5 years! We are in MN.......he did lose his license for a year (becasue he refused the test at the time he got pulled over). the reenstatement fee for his license is 680.00 plus fee's for taking the test over etc. plus has to be done with partial treatment deemed necessary by the state......SUCKS....but is light compared to some others I have heard of...

good luck!
OMG that sounds terrible!! :nervous The lawyer is thinking he can get him 30 days in a inpatient treatment center. I am praying for that. Going to jail I don't see how that helps anyone. MN seems very extreme on the punishment. Not sure how long he will lose his license, but we are hoping for a permit for work. He had to go to a evaluation that cost us 230.00. They are going to suggest to the judge an out patient program for him.

I just want him to get some help. He hasn't drank for 2 months now. But he is in no meetings or support group, he needs that.
:ve