Bad Day....Big Vent Ahead

Old 01-25-2005, 12:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Bad Day....Big Vent Ahead

Well, in advance I'm going to lose it on Abf today and I am going to give it too him with both barrels. I know it and I'll suffer the consequences, but this time I feel well within my rights. He called me at work today, he got fired on the spot because they found alcohol all over the place and blamed him. He swears all over and upside down it wasn't him. It was someone else's he says. I can't even say that I believe that. Even if it is, he says it's not his fault, well he had better start facing up to the fact that it is his fault. He's an alcoholic, everyone knows he's an alcoholic and he chooses to STAY and alcoholic. Does he think that if they all knew he didn't drink that he'd blame them? Reputation buddy! If you're known for stealing and something goes missing, who do you think is going to get the blame? If you're and alcoholic and there's booze all over the job site, who do you think is going to get it? All he can ever say is "What's the big deal?" That is the big deal. There is going to be some serious thinking on my part today. Financially speaking I'm almost stuck with him right now, although I'm thinking I should just take my lumps and be done with it. I think it's come down to this, he gets help or he's out of here. I'm not f&^&ing around this time.

Oh yeah, and my you-know-what is at least a week late so it might be prime time to find out I'm pregnant too, (don't know yet but pray I'm not).
Old 01-25-2005, 01:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I wish you lots of luck! I think you need to find out first if you are pregnant, that could put a whole new perspective on the situation. No longer will it just be you and him - there will be another person involved who will need to be loved. This could be the best thing that ever happens to you (and a wake up call to him) or a nightmare. Either way I wish you all the love and luck in the world. Keep posting, we are all here for you (((((HUGS)))))))
Old 01-25-2005, 01:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh Aquiana, it just doesn't get any easier, does it?

Something to remember - we codies tend to REACT, rather than ACT. I have found that buying myself a bit of time to think calmly through the situation gives better results in the long run. This is YOUR life - it doesn't need to depend on what happens to your b/f.

Don't forget, stress can upset our cycles, so no need to panic just yet.

(((hugs)))

Love

Minnie
xxx
Old 01-25-2005, 01:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

Been there so many times...they find it SO unimaginable that anyone would blame them for anything..its comical at times to see how obtuse they can be. Hey dont stress about being late, I was alot later than that with no reason to worry...the stress we endure does strange things to us!
Old 01-25-2005, 02:29 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks guys... I need some encouragement here. According to test one I am pregnant. I'm going to get another though, I'm in denial. It looks like I have some thinking to do. *sigh*
Old 01-25-2005, 02:35 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

WOW. If I said good luck, would it seem mean and disinterested?? I dont mean it like that, just not sure what to say. Life is strange isnt it. Keep your head up and may you have some peace if only for a second!
Old 01-25-2005, 03:50 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Good luck is cool! I didn't sound like it but I actually would be happy. I would be happier if he wasn't an A but it's still mine and I'm excited about the future. Scared but excited. There could have been better days to find out but that's the way things go sometimes. I'm ready, and I'll deal with it as best I can. With or without the bf.
Old 01-25-2005, 04:10 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thinking of you, (((A)))
Old 01-25-2005, 09:23 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Caring for the 3 little bears

Peace to you!
Old 01-30-2005, 02:44 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Thanx for listening. I haven't been around for a couple of days. The bf still doesn't have a job so he's been here most of the time when I've been around. He's looking... I hope. It took me a few days to get over all that happened. I can barely believe he got fired. No one who knows can believe it. Getting caught with a bottle of booze under his desk, pretty much out in the open is something no one can even believe he did. I don't know if I mentioned it before but he worked with my dad, so my parents of course know all about it. My dad is an A as well and he couldn't believe it. He even thinks the Abf needs alot of help. I feel sorry for my dad of course. The guys at work were bugging him like crazy. He finally told them to f-off and quit talking to him about it. They even went and put a sign in abf's old office saying Happy Hour 7:00 to 5:30. Personally, none of us think it's very funny. I didn't tell bf about all that. I kind of feel bad he made himself the butt of everybody's jokes. Apparently, no sympathy for A's around there.

As for me I feel pretty good. A little sickly though. I'm going to the doctor on Wednesday. I'm getting more comfortable with being pregnant. It was my mom's 50th birthday party yesterday and all my relatives were there. I realized that even if things were not going to work with bf if he chooses to keep drinking, I have support in spades! They are all soooo excited. ( They don't know about him drinking) I've already been told it's going to be the most spoiled baby ever! My parents are very excited too and they'll make sure we're alright no matter what choice he makes. He says he'll stop drinking since he doesn't want his child to learn what he learnt but I know it's easier for him to say that than to stick to it. His parents were A's as well and he's been brought up around alchohol. He knows what he's lost in life and doesn't want to teach someone else the same thing. I hope he means it. He better because I'm not letting him teach anyone to be like him.

Now I have to quit smoking. That's a chore for me.

Last edited by Aquiana; 01-30-2005 at 07:21 PM.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:56 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

(((Aquiana)))

Glad you sound so happy about the baby.

Hope fully this will give your b/f the kick up the backside that he needs. If not, it sounds like you're going to be just fine.

Been thinking about you.

Love

Minnie
xxx