Notices

slipped up

Old 11-04-2023, 07:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

slipped up

I slipped up after 5 days and vaped I thought I had thrown out all my atomizers, I didn't throw our every thing else. I found an old atomizers and in a craving fit I gave in. it didn't feel good it just felt like nothing. I threw away my tanks so now thiers no possibility of impulsively using. i was taking Wellbutrin but I stoped that today because it was making me feel really sick, feverish and I felt like I had the flu which has gone away since I stopped it. the med was way worse than vaping ever was. so im starting over again I only vaped for 20 minutes and then thew everything out. after I quit the Wellbutrin the cravings came right back and I caved. I going to ask my doctor for something else for my depression, and for my adhd i realize I need to treat these conditions because I have been medicating these with nicotine. at least I'm still sober 31 days no weed 4 months no alcohol. i really thought I had this beat and would never vape again, I told my self tonight I'm done I got this and I will never touch it again. hours later I f up. feeling really down, I hate myself, I suck so bad. man this hurts.
David
Old 11-09-2023, 01:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You are doing really well 100.

Sober 31 days! No weed 4 months! This is great stuff. Please don't push yourself. These are major achievements.

Celebrate the victories, and keep working on the vape, one day at a time. It's the only way. The only peaceful way.

You will have successes, and you will have failures (perhaps) in these early days. It's all in the learning.

Easy does it!

Old 11-09-2023, 01:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

And you do not suck! Look at what you have achieved. It's massive.