Little to no traffic.

Old 01-15-2023, 08:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Little to no traffic.

I’ve been going back through the threads reading everything I can to educate myself but have noticed there hasn’t been a lot of traffic or responses to the new posts. Why is this? The community seemed so full before?
Old 01-16-2023, 03:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It might be that there are technical problems on SR lately that don't help.
The "Thanks" button is missing and the "User CP" shortcut doesn't work anymore.
Admins are aware of these irritants but it's out of their control.
Techies are supposedly working on these issues, let's keep the faith!

The best we can do for now to increase the traffic is to post more!
Old 01-16-2023, 07:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
nez

Recovery is a tough road. In my experience the recovery community participation has an ebb and flow to it like so much of life does. I can't answer for other people, as that would be pure conjecture on my part, but as to me, it makes sense to me to stay close to that which brought me to the dance in the first place. I do so out pure gratitude for the life I have today and a sincere desire to help other people who are suffering so that they may not sink to the depths that I did.

It has been my experience that true change and recovery begins when the pain of staying the same, finally exceeds the pain of change. With the help of other people, I walked through that pain. I firmly believe that is a walk I never have to take again as long as I continue to walk forward and stay close with others.
Old 01-17-2023, 08:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nez View Post
Recovery is a tough road. In my experience the recovery community participation has an ebb and flow to it like so much of life does. I can't answer for other people, as that would be pure conjecture on my part, but as to me, it makes sense to me to stay close to that which brought me to the dance in the first place. I do so out pure gratitude for the life I have today and a sincere desire to help other people who are suffering so that they may not sink to the depths that I did.

It has been my experience that true change and recovery begins when the pain of staying the same, finally exceeds the pain of change. With the help of other people, I walked through that pain. I firmly believe that is a walk I never have to take again as long as I continue to walk forward and stay close with others.

Thats Beautifully said Nez! Thank you for your insight ✨