Update

Old 11-23-2020, 12:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

I knew it wouldn't be long - my son is remanded in prison. Fully committed. Knife possession. He has a previous charge of carrying a knife, therefore I have no doubt he will receive a substantial sentence - I surely hope so.
I advised him in the last occasion he was incarcerated, that I would not be collecting his possessions from his flat, and I would not be taking him clothing - I have passed the buck to his father, who has done very little over the last few years. He can take the responsibility for all that crap for a change - or not, if that's what he chooses.
This may sound very harsh, but I am relieved that he is in prison. We can enjoy our Christmas without the thought of him turning up at our home and causing chaos.
For the first time in many years, I feel like I have my Christmas mojo back. I love putting the tree and decorations up, Frank and Bing playing in the background. The twinkling lights, smell of cinnamon and cranberry wax melts, Christmas movies, crisp frosty mornings, snow hopefully - wonderful.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Many of us eventually reach a point where we realize we have done all we can do for someone who refuses to change. He knew your boundaries and chose to ignore them. The result is that you will live your life as you see fit and allow him to do the same.

I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful holiday season. (((HUGS)))
Old 11-23-2020, 03:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Bute, you have done all you can and now it's time for him to look after himself.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, filled with peace and happiness.

Hugs