Notices

The Little Mosquito

Old 11-17-2020, 02:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Do your best

The Little Mosquito

First saw this a few years back on one of D74's greeting things and I think it goes "If you ever feel like you're too small to make a difference just remember what 1 little mosquito can do a human

Kinda like weightlifting as I have a friend who comes round maybe once a week and last week could not bench 100kg (he managed 97kg) which is still massive and really heavy.. (I am the little mosquito here btw) so with some tweaks to how many reps he likes to do Vs let's keep that energy for the big lifts he came round last night and with some tiny changes he not only lifted 101kg which was a personal best for him (we were both going crazy at this point in excitement) he went onto lift 102kg then finally 106kg which I got goosebumps from as he literally couldn't lift 100kg the previous week

It was the way I planned the workout that made it so just using common sense (which ain't that common) and listening to the body

Is it a bird ? Nope .. a plane ? Nah Just a small mosquito who knows he can make a difference

I'm going to buzz off now X
Old 11-17-2020, 05:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Love it!
Old 11-17-2020, 05:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Soberwolf View Post
First saw this a few years back on one of D74's greeting things and I think it goes "If you ever feel like you're too small to make a difference just remember what 1 little mosquito can do a human

Kinda like weightlifting as I have a friend who comes round maybe once a week and last week could not bench 100kg (he managed 97kg) which is still massive and really heavy.. (I am the little mosquito here btw) so with some tweaks to how many reps he likes to do Vs let's keep that energy for the big lifts he came round last night and with some tiny changes he not only lifted 101kg which was a personal best for him (we were both going crazy at this point in excitement) he went onto lift 102kg then finally 106kg which I got goosebumps from as he literally couldn't lift 100kg the previous week

It was the way I planned the workout that made it so just using common sense (which ain't that common) and listening to the body

Is it a bird ? Nope .. a plane ? Nah Just a small mosquito who knows he can make a difference

I'm going to buzz off now X
Excellent!