Notices

Day 4 accountability post

Old 07-02-2020, 08:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 4 accountability post

I've made it through day 4....I said I would be coming on here to do my accountability post so that's what I'm doing. I've been extremely tired but I did get some work done today and I hung out with my son and did some errands and I'm looking forward to getting good sleep. With the 4th of July coming up I'm not going to lie it had made me think about drinking and I did get invited to a few parties I won't be attending... I have a best friend who wants to come to go to the beach on Fourth of July and normally were drinking buddies but because I told her that I'm not drinking anymore she said that we could just go there and just swim and sunbathe which she has supported me other times when I said I wasn't drinking but then sometimes just her presence out of habit I just said screw it and would be like hey let's get a bottle. I don't see myself doing that this time I'm going to have to make the decision the morning of the fourth because I do want to take my son to the beach and enjoy the water but I know people will be partying also so I'm thinking on that. My brain fog is clearing a bit... Excited to get a light workout in when some energy increases. Been listening to online aa meetings as I go through my day as well....

That's about it for now!
Old 07-02-2020, 09:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

4 days is a great start RSanchez

D
Old 07-03-2020, 12:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Enjoy the beach RSanchez, stay strong.
Old 07-03-2020, 11:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

This is from yesterday. Hoping your on day 5. Still need to browse the forums a bit.