Another round of social networking considerations

Old 04-21-2020, 06:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Living in the moment

Another round of social networking considerations

Instagram is a part of my recovery from having alcoholism, addictions and abuse in the family.

MyLife. Ugh.. I sought to delete the 'mylife' profile on me. That didn't last long. I'm glad for the experience and the short term good results I had.

Looking at it today, it was full of misinformation. I'm attempting to login and correct this, hopefully being able to idk what! Lol. It matters a lot to me. It may be completely beyond my control. One day at a time. I'm doing what I can for my online profiles, confidence and authenticity.

In early recovery, I simply preferred not be be found online. Now I'd like to be. Huge changes within me here!

Good luck and prayers, please.
Old 04-21-2020, 06:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

so you want prayers to............support your personal desire to increase your online presence? i know you threw the word "recovery" in your OP, but what does that have to do WITH recovery?
Old 04-21-2020, 06:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living in the moment

One day at a time. I'm doing what I can for my online profiles, confidence and authenticity.
My reputation has a lot to do with my recovery.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I know a lot of people, sober people, who don't have an online presence at all, unless you count a pet dog having an Instagram account as presence.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

<div>I'm happy you are doing something constructive to assist you to move forward. It seems like you have wanted to address your social media profile and have been procrastinating and now you have the mind space to sort yours out. <br></div><div><br></div><div>Just because a social network profile may not be important to some people, it can be and obviously IS very important to others.</div>