Notices

Maybe this will help?

Old 03-17-2020, 08:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Samantha

Maybe this will help?

So where I live in canada, for me anyways, its not easy to get booze unless you have money to burn.
I don't drive so unless I take the bus or taxi to the liquor store im not getting any. We don't really have a delivery service and you cant just buy liquor at the corner store or anything just the liquor mart and there is not one walking distance from my work or home than god.
due to the virus they are cutting hours and may close as the weed stores are closing so I think liquor will not be far behind.
not that I want to drink right now. I want to stay sober ... but id be happy if they close!
Old 03-17-2020, 09:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I live downtown Toronto with 100's of bars within walking distance. Although I really feel bad for all the job losses, my sobriety is a little safer. I get triggered by anxiety/stress and often find myself sitting in a bar when I was just wanting to go for a walk. Still hard to grasp that half the city is pretty much shut down indefinitely.
Old 03-18-2020, 04:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Samantha

Originally Posted by Wastinglife View Post
I live downtown Toronto with 100's of bars within walking distance. Although I really feel bad for all the job losses, my sobriety is a little safer. I get triggered by anxiety/stress and often find myself sitting in a bar when I was just wanting to go for a walk. Still hard to grasp that half the city is pretty much shut down indefinitely.
yes i feel awful so many people are laid off etc but the harder it is to get alcohol the better.
Old 03-18-2020, 06:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Stick with it Rock. Eventually, it won't make any difference if the liquor stores are open 24 hours 7 days a week.