Thankful for SR

Old 11-24-2004, 10:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
Thankful for SR

Thanks sr, for being here, lately I have been trying to read alot of posts. I esp been starting to understand the boundaries, not reacting... I came home late from work this evening and he was at the bar. I also am getting to feel that we are more like roomates than anything. He came back a hr later or so, tried to start a fight, but I just don't have it in me. I'm giving up on all that and am trying to figure out my own life and sort what i need to do. Inside it still makes me angry, sick and disgusted with the way he is living. I even told him last week, I finally came to view that we have totally opposite ways of managing life. He is going on as if nothing is happening.... but in the meantime, alot of his bills aren't getting paid, getting calls from collection people and he is getting letters from lawyers. That goes back to a few weeks ago, when he told me only part of the story. I still don't know what happened, I am only surmissing, but I bet my thoughts aren't too far off.... He got pulled over and the truck was towed and he went a few days later to get it from the holding garage (when he got the money together) I was on another call, when his call was trying to get thru. So he left a msg with how the cop pulled him over and that he only had a few drinks. He wanted me to call him back. Well I couldn't get an answer, but he called back a few hrs later (haven't figured that one out, but have some ideas) Anyways by then, he told me he only had one drink... So probably he failed to mention that he either had the breath test or refused it.... or he wouldn't be getting all these letters in the mail, that seem to disappear after a day or so.... So now I am trying to untangle my life and giving him less of my time, thoughts, money... have a Happy Thanksgiving I have the day off, so I will.
Old 11-25-2004, 05:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Chrisea,

It sounds like he might have gotten a DUI. Those few hours of silence might have been when he was being processed. Around here they are published in the paper so it is pretty easy to check out. How infantile of him to run around hiding stuff.

Now I admit I can be a sick individual but this looks like an opportunity to torture him by acting like you don't have a clue.

Hugs,
JT
Old 11-25-2004, 02:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
this is what I thought... I will have to check past newspapers, I have been so busy at work, didn't think of this, ~ oh & I'm good at being clueless...